Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
1) Where do I get this flashcart? Amazon I assume?

2) I am just looking to get an SNES and NES emulator on my 3DS. Is homebrew the best way to do that or should I look into CFW?
Get it from nds-card.com, I think there's a link on https://3ds.guide/ntrboot
Edit: yes there is, here: http://www.nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=149

You can do it with just homebrew, but it will cost you more, and you won't be able to use VC injects (the best way to play emulators - games are installed to your home menu and use Nintendo's own emulator). See https://3ds.guide/homebrew-launcher-(alternatives) (you won't be able to go on to the next page so don't worry about that).

Last edited by Quantumcat,
Reactions: jman1115

Ahmiyo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok so pretty much I either need to buy a card or use another hacked ds. Makes sense, thanks for the answers! Is r4i gold the best choice?

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I managed to add CFW to my O2DS Now I want to add it to my 20th Anniv Pokemon 3ds but its on 11.6 Ive looked at the guide and just wondering the best and easiest method. Will I be able to do the transfer version with my O2DS to my 3DS or should I buy a flash cart and go that route or the easiest route and find someone to do it for me. Id like to learn to do it myself so I can help out friends and family.

Is downgrading firmware an option?
you could use dsiware to hack it you just gotta buy a $2usd game Installing boot9strap (DSiWare) - 3DS Guide

ataraxis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hi all. I would like to transfer the sd card from old 3ds xl to new 3dsxl. Both modded and running Luma3ds.

I try plugging in the sd from old to new but won't work. If I copy files from new 3dsxl sd to old 3dsxl will it work? I m trying to avoid downloading 32gb of data.

Thanks.

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi all. I would like to transfer the sd card from old 3ds xl to new 3dsxl. Both modded and running Luma3ds.

I try plugging in the sd from old to new but won't work. If I copy files from new 3dsxl sd to old 3dsxl will it work? I m trying to avoid downloading 32gb of data.

Thanks.
The files on each console are encrypted with console unique keys. which is why sticking the sd from one in to the other wont work. You would need to use the consoles system transfer to move the files from the one system to the other correctly

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia

Thanks.
Games are encrypted per console, you can't just move SD cards between consoles. To move games over, you have two choices:
1. Back up tickets, do official system transfer, restore tickets. This will move all the system related stuff too like Mii Plaza, Activity Log, NNID
2. Back up the moveable.sed on the source console and restore on the target console. Then you can move the SD card over and have it work, but the system data won't be moved.

villiers

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
hi all,

i would like to ask about my problem,
i can't install .cia files with my FBI, no option to install .cia, only delete, copy, and etc.
currently i use luma 8.1.1 and fbi 2.4.12,.
anyone can help me?

FB_IMG_1507612501289.jpg

Last edited by villiers,

Nickm23

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is there a place where i can download a legit 100% x/y save file? mine are corrupted because i backed them up incorrectly and i dont feel like completing both games again :/

Last edited by Nickm23,

trakker1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Quick question guys please,

I have a New' 3DS XL on 11.5 and also have a Acekard2i, Can I follow this guide:

Flashing ntrboot (3DS Single System)

Actually I think I can't however I do have a DS Lite I can use.

Last edited by trakker1,

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Reactions: trakker1

kyechp

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys I just got a japanese N2DSXL and I used NTRboot n everything to get it up to snuff but I was just wondering, how would I go about changing the system's language to english? Would CRTransfer be the option I'd have to go with?

wormdood

pirate booty inspector
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys I just got a japanese N2DSXL and I used NTRboot n everything to get it up to snuff but I was just wondering, how would I go about changing the system's language to english? Would CRTransfer be the option I'd have to go with?
do you want a full region change or just the games?
Region Changing - 3DS Guide

Last edited by wormdood,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: People are gonna find loopholes around clan tags and make inappropriate names.