• Replies 53,796
  • Likes 43

zlyczarny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
If is on 2.1 follow step 4 of getting the otp.bin from the system before doing anything else. :ph34r:

So, to sum it up. Please check if I understand. Firstly, im doing what is written on https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Browser-OTP so I backup the otp file.
Next I need to update to 9.2 yeah? I dont understand how to do it, only with game which has 9.2? For the moment I have only Link between worlds (nintendo select edition), where can I check which update this game have?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

cravas

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal

zlyczarny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Already edited my post, my bad...

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yep, as He said, He has Link between worlds. It has v6.2

After, it's easy to do rxTools-Browser
Yes they do. They need a 4.X to 8.X card update, as specified here in 2.1.0-4: https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/9.2.0-Update then they need to follow the rxTools Browser method.

ah OK, OK.
But when I entered http://dukesrg.github.io/2xrsa.html?arm11.bin
it frozen, I have Load arm11.bin at may 60% and nothing is happening, do I wait or try again?

zlyczarny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Make sure you have typed the correct URL and that you have both arm9.bin and arm11 on the root of your SD card.
damn, I tried three times and everytime it freezes. What Im doing wrong? I put this 2 files on toshiba SD card which were in 3ds, I turn on the 3ds, I open the browser, I use the google to find browser otp website, and I click on the link. Then there is a bar apearing for a 2 secs, and then freeze.
Maybe I need to put all the files from otphelper.zip on the sd card?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
damn, I tried three times and everytime it freezes. What Im doing wrong? I put this 2 files on toshiba SD card which were in 3ds, I turn on the 3ds, I open the browser, I use the google to find browser otp website, and I click on the link. Then there is a bar apearing for a 2 secs, and then freeze.
Maybe I need to put all the files from otphelper.zip on the sd card?
You only move the files it says to move.

jEEb

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hi guys, I am about to purchase a NEW 3ds XL with firmware 10. 7 .0-32U. I am trying to follow the guide, what method do I do once the browser message appears?

cravas

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hi guys, I am about to purchase a NEW 3ds XL with firmware 10. 7 .0-32U. I am trying to follow the guide, what method do I do once the browser message appears?

Set your DNS (System Settings, Internet Connection) to 107.211.140.065

Set your date to 01-01-2000

Set your time to 00:00

Open Home, change theme

Open Browser, click settings, then scroll down to "Clear Save Data"

Follow Part 1 fo the Guide,

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

hah it worked! Thanks, so now, I install update from zelda, yes?

If you finished the Browser-OTP Part, you can move on with the Cart Update, ;)

Last edited by cravas,

Gardevoir7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well of course, is noob paradise, ask away anything :P
Is not annoying, is what anyone does here. I know you probably disappointed about not having CFW but still enjoy homebrew in the mean time :)

Speaking of which, I was wondering what Emulators you use. I have a New 3DS and am trying to find the best ones :D

Elusivo

Shinobu Molester
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
hi

so i have these blocked in my router:
Code:
address="/nus.c.shop.nintendowifi.net/127.0.0.1"
address="/nus.cdn.c.shop.nintendowifi.net/127.0.0.1"
address="/nus.cdn.shop.wii.com/127.0.0.1"
address="/nus.cdn.wup.shop.nintendo.net/127.0.0.1"
address="/nus.wup.shop.nintendo.net/127.0.0.1"
address="/cbvc.cdn.nintendo.net/127.0.0.1"
address="/ecs.wup.shop.nintendo.net/127.0.0.1"
address="/ccs.wup.shop.nintendo.net/127.0.0.1"
address="/ias.wup.shop.nintendo.net/127.0.0.1"
address="/tagaya.wup.shop.nintendo.net/127.0.0.1"
address="/a23-65-181-75.deploy.static.akamaitechnologies.com/127.0.0.1"
address="/a96-17-161-145.deploy.akamaitechnologies.com/127.0.0.1"
address="/a184-50-229-158.deploy.static.akamaitechnologies.com/127.0.0.1"
address="/a184-50-229-137.deploy.static.akamaitechnologies.com/127.0.0.1"
which i am using since forever.
I just updated my emunand to the latest firmware and i was wondering if there are any new servers around or if these are still enough...

SkyKing007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok guys, I sucessfully got browserhax working again and did part 3, however after finishing this step:

1. If you boot into the home menu, you have successfully launched RedNAND
  2. Reboot into SysNAND and get into the Homebrew Launcher through the entrypoint of your choice (menuhax will always launch the Homebrew Launcher from SysNAND)
I powerdown my 3DS and power back up by holding the down on the d-pad but it's not stuck on the yellow screen on the touch screen, and the old broken screen pictures on the 3D screen. What's going on now? Dear god I hope I didn't brick this. Do I restart it by powering down and power back up?

NintenDavid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok guys, I sucessfully got browserhax working again and did part 3, however after finishing this step:

1. If you boot into the home menu, you have successfully launched RedNAND
  2. Reboot into SysNAND and get into the Homebrew Launcher through the entrypoint of your choice (menuhax will always launch the Homebrew Launcher from SysNAND)
I powerdown my 3DS and power back up by holding the down on the d-pad but it's not stuck on the yellow screen on the touch screen, and the old broken screen pictures on the 3D screen. What's going on now? Dear god I hope I didn't brick this. Do I restart it by powering down and power back up?
Does it boot to homebrew launcher?

SkyKing007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Crap I think I screwed something up big time! I am at the steps below:
  1. Open System Settings
  1. Make sure your DNS settings are on Auto-Obtain
  2. If you do not see "Emu" in front of the version number, then you are not on RedNAND. DO NOT UPDATE, FIND WHAT WENT WRONG
  3. Update your RedNAND to the latest version using System Settings by going to the last page of "Other Settings" and selecting "System Update" (Once you exit System Settings / SD Card Management you will be returned to SysNAND, make sure to enter back into RedNAND before updating!)
  4. As your 3DS is setup right now, you must launch Luma3DS from the Homebrew Launcher every time you want to boot RedNAND; by the end of the guide you will boot into CFW SysNAND by default instead of having to use RedNAND
I could have sworn I am still in the other settings of rednand so I did the update and reboot, and then now my Ds said 11.0.0-33u. Am I screwed and updated to the latest firmware by accident, if so how to roll back and start over :((

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Crap I think I screwed something up big time! I am at the steps below:
  1. Open System Settings
  1. Make sure your DNS settings are on Auto-Obtain
  2. If you do not see "Emu" in front of the version number, then you are not on RedNAND. DO NOT UPDATE, FIND WHAT WENT WRONG
  3. Update your RedNAND to the latest version using System Settings by going to the last page of "Other Settings" and selecting "System Update" (Once you exit System Settings / SD Card Management you will be returned to SysNAND, make sure to enter back into RedNAND before updating!)
  4. As your 3DS is setup right now, you must launch Luma3DS from the Homebrew Launcher every time you want to boot RedNAND; by the end of the guide you will boot into CFW SysNAND by default instead of having to use RedNAND
I could have sworn I am still in the other settings of rednand so I did the update and reboot, and then now my Ds said 11.0.0-33u. Am I screwed and updated to the latest firmware by accident, if so how to roll back and start over :((
Does it say Ver in front of 11.0? If it does, you have screwed yourself over and you'll either need to get a hardmod or find another 3DS with custom firmware to do the DSiware downgrade.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/eTlZ0qcSZf4?si=0vpkdIWplaLMFVqv