• Views 4,569,590
  • Replies 53,813
  • Likes 43

NintenDavid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have already checked it out man I'm confused with it. Can you help on dsiware hax. I heard I need two 3ds for it. I have two 3ds xl one on luma cfw 11.0 EUR & the other that I want to downgrade is on 11.0 jpn will it work? region does'nt matter for it?
Unfortunately, you need to have the same region for both 3ds'. Your only choice is a hardmod.

Onepunchbruh

Alhumdulillah
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Unfortunately, you need to have the same region for both 3ds'. Your only choice is a hardmod.
On this tutorial https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Get-Started what should I do?
  • Ninjhax (requires Cubic Ninja)
  • smashbroshax (requires Super Smash Bros. and only works on New 3DS)
  • oot3dhax (requires Ocarina of Time 3D and either a powersaves or another 3DS which has the HomeBrew Launcher)
  • supermysterychunkhax (requires Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon and another 3DS which has the HomeBrew Launcher)
  • freakyhax (requires Freakyforms Deluxe)
  • basehaxx (requires Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire ver 1.0/1.4 with the ability to have a secret base and another 3DS which has the HomeBrew Launcher)
  • BASICSploit (requires SmileBASIC)
  • smilehax (requires SmileBASIC)
  • stickerhax (requires Paper Mario: Sticker Star and another 3DS which has the HomeBrew Launcher)\
Do I need one of these to get started?

NintenDavid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I did reinstall the browserhax (part 1) but after reboot, it is still showing black screen. I will try it again from the very beginning to see if it works. so a9lh is the cfw that will allow me to play .3ds rom and .cia rom?
Arm9loaderhax is not a cfw. It is just a way to get full control to the system. You use luma3ds (which is a cfw), along with arm9loaderhax. Also, you can play cia files with cfw. If you want to play 3ds roms, you need a flashcart.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

On this tutorial https://github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Get-Started what should I do?
  • Ninjhax (requires Cubic Ninja)
  • smashbroshax (requires Super Smash Bros. and only works on New 3DS)
  • oot3dhax (requires Ocarina of Time 3D and either a powersaves or another 3DS which has the HomeBrew Launcher)
  • supermysterychunkhax (requires Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon and another 3DS which has the HomeBrew Launcher)
  • freakyhax (requires Freakyforms Deluxe)
  • basehaxx (requires Pokemon Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire ver 1.0/1.4 with the ability to have a secret base and another 3DS which has the HomeBrew Launcher)
  • BASICSploit (requires SmileBASIC)
  • smilehax (requires SmileBASIC)
  • stickerhax (requires Paper Mario: Sticker Star and another 3DS which has the HomeBrew Launcher)\
Do I need one of these to get started?
What are you trying to do? A hardmod is to modify your system via it's hardware.

Last edited by NintenDavid,

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I did reinstall the browserhax (part 1) but after reboot, it is still showing black screen. I will try it again from the very beginning to see if it works. so a9lh is the cfw that will allow me to play .3ds rom and .cia rom?
Hmm, maybe write out exactly what part of the guide you're up to and what you've done so far. Someone will probably get in before me and help.
No .3ds roms (they are for flashcarts), just .cia files.

SkyKing007

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, maybe write out exactly what part of the guide you're up to and what you've done so far. Someone will probably get in before me and help.
No .3ds roms (they are for flashcarts), just .cia files.

Well, right now I am sitting on firmware 9.2.0, and finished backing up my sysnand.bin and verified it to be correct size. This was all done last night so after the nand was backed up I rebooted, and got the black screen. Then I followed the part 1 from the very beginning and when it rebooted I still have a black screen. I will retry it again from the very beginning by changing theme, changing date and time, etc...

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last edited by Sonic Angel Knight,

sleepymanakete

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You don't need that, is used to compress the file to smaller sizes, so is not taking too much space on the SD card, you just need the FFMPEG.EXE, get it from the website, and put it in the same folder as the program. If you want the ban9comp.exe, I have a copy you can get it you feel you need it :)

Thank you so much for helping me <3

Reactions: Sonic Angel Knight

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you so much for helping me <3
Sure thing miss Sleepy manakete :)

Make sure you put everything inside the same folder as the program so it will work. You need the FFMPEG.EXE to make the "ANIM" File needed to play animations. You don't need the ban9comp.exe to do it, that is for compression file size. :P

The link, is in the other post.

Reactions: sleepymanakete

mrvandal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it a good idea to make another sysNAND-A9lHAX.bin after installing lots of programs and games to not have to reinstall anything if the system ever bricks? Also what is the point of having the sysNAND-A9LHAX.sha.bin file if the sysNAND-A9LHAX.bin is the one that is used to restore a system?

NintenDavid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it a good idea to make another sysNAND-A9lHAX.bin after installing lots of programs and games to not have to reinstall anything if the system ever bricks? Also what is the point of having the sysNAND-A9LHAX.sha.bin file if the sysNAND-A9LHAX.bin is the one that is used to restore a system?
You can if you want to. The .sha is to verify that the nand.bin file is correct to your system.

SuperNintendo64

Trophies
XP
Country
Bulgaria
Ive been away from things ever since EmuNAND was the hot thing.

- What is the "hot thing" right now?
- Is it possible to play online using it?
- What guide should i follow to set it, considering i already have the whole emunand/sysnand setting?
- Can you give me the link to a save extractor, since i have a few save games on emunand i want to keep?

(ive already asked some of it on gbatemp, got a good reply, but cant find it anymore)

NintenDavid

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ive been away from things ever since EmuNAND was the hot thing.

- What is the "hot thing" right now?
- Is it possible to play online using it?
- What guide should i follow to set it, considering i already have the whole emunand/sysnand setting?
- Can you give me the link to a save extractor, since i have a few save games on emunand i want to keep?

(ive already asked some of it on gbatemp, got a good reply, but cant find it anymore)
1.arm9loaderhax
2.With cfw,yes.
3.Plailect's guide.
4.Google JKSM

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 🫂