Hacking 3DS Hack: "We hacked it"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
Funny, how impatient everybody is. It'll take some time.
Wait a minute, your name! :O

There was a Neimod registered here before from 2003 and he had 100-something posts. Is this that same account? Are you that Neimod?

A couple of quick on-topic questions. If it isn't possible for a more permanent solution to homebrew (i.e one that can survive sys updates) do you still plan on releasing it in an imperfect state? How much time do you give it until that decision is made (if it comes to it)?

kingcolex

Joe "Coop" Cooper
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No, and gbatemp isn't the only place in the internet where people ask these stupid questions, i'll rather be a 'smartass whitenight' than an annoying dolt that asks questions without even doing ANY kind of research.
Could you just stop posting, nothing you've posted (that i have seen) has been on topic and you just triple posted. So quit acting like you dont know how to use a forum and just chill out til you have something to say.

OT:>.> Do we have mod Confrimation that is the real Neimod

Reactions: Sicklyboy

AudibleAdvent

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Errmagerrd Neimod's a registered GBATemp member!

Welcome, Neimod! Do you mind if I ask a question; now that accessing the kernel is out of the way, which one will come first; Homebrew or Roms ?

ground

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Errmagerrd Neimod's a registered GBATemp member!

Welcome, Neimod! Do you mind if I ask a question; now that accessing the kernel is out of the way, which one will come first; Homebrew or Roms ?
Roms, because there are already 3ds game roms.

if you meant what the 3ds can load first: homebrew, because homebrew will be needed to start pirated games

Reactions: eyecat14

Chaossaturn

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Where do you want to copy your edited save file on? To the SD card? The SD save file key is console unique.

I don't want to copy any edited save file's, I'm saying that now yellows8 has partially decrypt a savegame, perhaps that means the hack will be possible with out needing the game cart, to exploit the 3DS to enable homebrew.

Funny, how impatient everybody is. It'll take some time.

I don't know if this really is Neimod (as it easy to make an account) but if it really is, take as long as you like, the longer you take the more 3DS's I can stock up on, to do the hack on :)

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I don't want to copy any edited save file's, I'm saying that now yellows8 has partially decrypt a savegame, perhaps that means the hack will be possible with out needing the game cart, to exploit the 3DS to enable homebrew.
The SD card uses a console unique key. He can use the "new" key to edit the save file of a new game (first was Mario 3D land).

AudibleAdvent

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
And that does not mean we cant make stuff does it many people have made some pretty damn cool stuff so far with it and im saying maybe if nintendo sees this maybe it might make someone want ot make an app that fully utilizes the 3ds hardware for something like petit computer or maybe nintendo might make one
I saw a lot of maybe's in there. The truth is, this hack is almost guaranteed. Why would we waste our time petitioning for Nintendo to make a better app when we can just gain full control of the 3DS and do as we please?

Dubstep16

Trophies
XP
Country
Whats not to get

Its Has Been Hacked
No the Hack hasn't been released
So No you can't play 3DS Roms
Unless you hack it yourself but thats not gonna happen

Ok so they have hacked. But is it gonna be a sd card hack or a flashcard?? And do you know when its gonna be released??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Pissing in a pee bottle