Status
Not open for further replies.

grimmthorn

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
now wait how can we believe that you are the real neimod
the real niemod said he will never join gbatemp cuz "its full or kids and trolls"
He didn't actually say he is, you just assumed.

GJ Neimod i see the Scene is getting pumped up ( U Guys probably take some looks on gbatemp and laugh your asses off xD)
That's basically what I and lots of other "outside" people think about these 2-3 "ehrmagerd, 3DS is hacked" threads. Good job, apparently neimod is right in not joining. If I were him, I wouldn't join either after reading these threads for the past few days. Why would he?! In fact, I will probably leave this forum because of these. So many "noob kids", it's unbelievable. [/drama]
I hope he keeps to his word and actually disables any ways of running roms from within whatever he may release in the end (if anything, he never said that he would). There's way too many people that would not deserve what he's worked so much for.
neimod: I'm not releasing stuff that can facilitate piracy
Rest assured, neimod is in it for the homebrew, not for the warez ;)

amansg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Roms, because there are already 3ds game roms.

if you meant what the 3ds can load first: homebrew, because homebrew will be needed to start pirated games
there are no 3ds roms already, what are you talking about, hombrew will obviously come first

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country
the real niemod said he will never join gbatemp cuz "its full or kids and trolls"
The question to ask is, does it make a difference if it's the real neimod or not? I didn't "Like" the post because I thought it was the real neimod, I "Liked" it because I agree with the content. The poster would only be relevant to the post if it were an official statement releasing facts regarding the hack. Other than that, who cares?

AudibleAdvent

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Wait wait wait, so... the private keys aren't stored into the console? XD
We don't know that yet. That's why Neimod and his crew are asking for donations to pry open the place that holds that info in the 3DS. It's going to cost him somewhere around $2,000.

gamefan5

Kid Icarus Uprising connoiseur
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
We don't know that yet. That's why Neimod and his crew are asking for donations to pry open the place that holds that info in the 3DS. It's going to cost him somewhere around $2,000.
Thanks but I already got my answer long ago from Sifjar. XD Nintendo owns the key. It's very unlikely to be stored on the console.

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
Its neimod. The staff here must have reset his account at his request. He had originally joined in 2003 and had over 100 posts.

And didn't you see Raulpica say, "Hello, neimod", to him?

Thorhian

My CPU's prefer Water
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Funny, how impatient everybody is. It'll take some time.
This made my day. He is entirely correct, seeing as there are a ton of people thinking this is going to release soon. :/ Lol, wish I could take apprenticeship XD If you really care, would love a tip or two sometime on how to really get into what you do. Snail face, you better be right.

Reactions: gamefan5

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
But there's no proof that it's actually THE neimod. I thought he hated the Temp.
Well, he made a single post and hasn't been seen since, so I guess that theory still stands. :P

I think the main reason he joined is so he can make announcements and/or release threads (I hope).

Thorhian

My CPU's prefer Water
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, he made a single post and hasn't been seen since, so I guess that theory still stands. :P

I think the main reason he joined is so he can make announcements and/or release threads (I hope).
Hmm, this could be true, however I doubt he will be making any announcements for release anytime soon. It would be cool, but unlikely. The Mod could have been just joking you know?

Quietlyawesome94

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Proof or it's not him.

Um, a GBAtemp Global Moderator confirmed it for fuck's sake. Will you please take your conclusive BS elsewhere? Tired of seeing you crapping on every little thing when I read this thread. Last time you were saying Neimod was cock teasing us because some 'Temp member changed something on 3DSbrew and now you can't take a respectable mod's word.

People like you are the reason Neimod thinks this community is crap. Now don't bother replying to this, I've about had enough of the ignorance in this thread.

Reactions: TerryG

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
leaving-now-grandpa-simpsons.gif

We all know that telling someone to f**k off is the most mature means of getting one's point across. You're not a moderator after all.

Isle41

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Can't it be a game I wouldn't mind modding the save file?
I don't want to buy 2 copies of Zelda XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: lol Syl