Hacking 3DS Flashcarts - News, Updates, and Support Thread

LegendaryFighter

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
No, and I'm getting worried as more than a month has passed since the last update

Well, don't forget how long it took to release their multirom solution - but in the end they delivered. We'll just have to be patient :)

But to be honest, that "7.2 incompability" isn't a big deal at the moment; emuNAND and tomodachi life(?) aren't working, that's all.

Reactions: Thirty3Three

Alessandro98

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Well, don't forget how long it took to release their multirom solution - but in the end they delivered. We'll just have to be patient :)

But to be honest, that "7.2 incompability" isn't a big deal at the moment; emuNAND and tomodachi life(?) aren't working, that's all.

Yes, you're right, but also only a message "we're working on it" would be appreciated, at least we would know they are alive :P

D

Deleted User

Yes, you're right, but also only a message "we're working on it" would be appreciated, at least we would know they are alive :P

That's what they said in their last update. Do you want them to post the same thing every month? That's just dumb.
And atleast GW posted that they are working on it, I can't say the same for MT or anyone else...

Alessandro98

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
That's what they said in their last update. Do you want them to post the same thing every month? That's just dumb.
And atleast GW posted that they are working on it, I can't say the same for MT or anyone else...

In fact I bought a Gateway card, not a Mt_Card. I know I'm really impatient but I'm only scared they can't succeed.

badbob001

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a bit bummed that I can no longer buy products from the eshop through emunand. I always thought the release scene strongly discouraged releasing products from the main online shops, maybe because it directly takes money from the party who can directly retaliate back. Do you think if no eshop items were released, then Nintendo would not be so quick to get everything over to the new encryption?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lRM_pe7IZeQ