Doom32x

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Argentina
Hi, I'm from South America, however I have a Europe 3DS. I have the 4.5-10e firmware and I have just bought the gateway. I want to play Pokemon X/Y Online, but I can only get the NTSC-U version. If I build the backup (3dz) with another 3ds, it will be able to work ONLINE with my 3DS? Also, there has been bans or not yet?
Thanks for all and sorry for my bad english

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I'm from South America, however I have a Europe 3DS. I have the 4.5-10e firmware and I have just bought the gateway. I want to play Pokemon X/Y Online, but I can only get the NTSC-U version. If I build the backup (3dz) with another 3ds, it will be able to work ONLINE with my 3DS? Also, there has been bans or not yet?
Thanks for all and sorry for my bad english

Unless you happened to download the xy update from the eshop before 7.2 was released then you wont be able to play online

Newbiee033

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I have a 3DSI XL with 1.4.1 firmware, and a R4 3DS DSi - Dual core - Smart Update White.. Probably from 2012 or older..

When i install the software is doesnt show anything in my DSi... I cant see the cart anymore.. How can i fix this? Will it still work (like before)?

Sorry it's DSi not an 3DS

Anyone?

It's for my son. I tried many firmwares and can't figure this out..

Newbiee033

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
i got another dsi small white one.. is that ok?

and is it normal that i dont see ANYTHING on my DSi? It does not even reconize the cart...

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would it be possible to update emunand to the latest firmware, download an app or game, and then revert to the previous firmware?

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Would it be possible to update emunand to the latest firmware, download an app or game, and then revert to the previous firmware?
Not without a hardware mod to flash your firmware from emunand to sysnand and back. And in the case of having a hardware mod available, you'd still have to use the latest emunand to play the game.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.