Hacking 3DS Flashcarts - News, Updates, and Support Thread

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's back now. It goes down regularly, my guess would be it's just before their monthly bandwidth usage is about to reset and they go over their allowance.
Yeah, well, still. It's been this long now, and Gateway hasn't released an update for the latest FW, or even acknowledged that a problem exists... Makes me wonder.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Yeah, well, still. It's been this long now, and Gateway hasn't released an update for the latest FW, or even acknowledged that a problem exists... Makes me wonder.
Yes, we heard the feedback about the savegame mechanism, and we have plans to improve this and bring it to a whole new level of support.
Yes, we heard about the latest 7.2.0 system firmware, and there is no need to worry.

We have been working on the new encryption puzzle added by the later system firmwares but as they say, the proof is in the pudding.
And unfortunately the pudding is not ready yet, but we know it will be delicious.
This is our top priority right now so please bear with us while we stir and work our magic!

xBleedingSoulx

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yes, we heard the feedback about the savegame mechanism, and we have plans to improve this and bring it to a whole new level of support.
Yes, we heard about the latest 7.2.0 system firmware, and there is no need to worry.

We have been working on the new encryption puzzle added by the later system firmwares but as they say, the proof is in the pudding.
And unfortunately the pudding is not ready yet, but we know it will be delicious.
This is our top priority right now so please bear with us while we stir and work our magic!

I was just going to post the same thing, they acknowledged it and said they're working on it, the day/day after 7.2.0 firmware came out.

Rhog45

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I actually have a question on R4i Gold Deluxe. I as using the blue card to play ds roms and two in particular were Dragon quest 9 and Golden sun Dark Dawn. They both freeze on me after loading and I'm using the latest firmware/ I tried posting this question as a thread but no one answered. Can any body help?

izilchy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got this card for a dsi and it works perfectly. Its a R4i rts 3ds card revision C bought from r4ids.cn . I tried going to the website and downloaded the new firmware from the website and attempted to update on the dsi(because the 3ds is already 6.2.0-12u) but when updating i get an error "card check filed" and it never goes away. Im going crazy trying to update this card if it is even possible lol please help​

andremario81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No one has answered my question! I have an mt card and when I try to plug in the white/yellow card to update the hardware to 1.4 the word update doesn't show up and I can't update it. Can someone help me?

Oxyrus

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Hey, I have a problem here with my 3DS.
When I tried play games with my GEi version 3.0 my 3DS encountered an error.

It says:
" An error has occurred.
Press and hold the POWER Button to turn the system off.
Please refer to the Operations Manual for details. "

My 3DS update is 4.1.0-0U and my GEi is 3.0 it's the regular one, not the pro or hot one.
I've seen some videos and comments that I should update my GEi to the latest version, I've done that and still the same...
Can someone help me? Thank you.

Oxyrus

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Haha it's Galaxy Eagle... yeah it's AK2i clone. Well when I bought my 3DS GEi was the flashcard for it.
I didn't want to buy another flashcard again... so yeah, I'm stuck with that.

Reactions: placebooooo

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ow no, we are getting that discussion again...
Why do people allways react like they are giving up hope or are dissapointed when some company, that makes illegal hardware anyway, does not react or deliver everytime something changes? Does the card work any less now with the new update?

FYI, no other 3DS flashcard company has been seen since may either...
I beleive Gateway changed tactics and only are letting us know something is there is actually something to show.

drakorex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ow no, we are getting that discussion again...
Why do people always react like they are giving up hope or are disappointed when some company, that makes illegal hardware anyway, does not react or deliver every time something changes? Does the card work any less now with the new update?

FYI, no other 3DS flashcard company has been seen since may either...
I believe Gateway changed tactics and only are letting us know something is there is actually something to show.
chillax, E. I'm not like ''Oh my god, where's my update? I NEED my update! I'll DIE without my update! GODDAMNYOUMOTHERFUKINASSHOLESGIMMEMYFUCKINUPDATEOMGWTFBBQ!'' like some of the Temptards, I was just wondering what if they were sitting on something until the right moment, like strategically planning their next release. Could be waitin til SSB3DS comes out for all I know. Sure it'd be nice if they'd leave a weekly update when they're trying to add fixes/features, if they pride themselves on customer support.

Reactions: Etheboss

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
chillax, E. I'm not like ''Oh my god, where's my update? I NEED my update! I'll DIE without my update! GODDAMNYOUMOTHERFUKINASSHOLESGIMMEMYFUCKINUPDATEOMGWTFBBQ!'' like some of the Temptards, I was just wondering what if they were sitting on something until the right moment, like strategically planning their next release. Could be waitin til SSB3DS comes out for all I know. Sure it'd be nice if they'd leave a weekly update when they're trying to add fixes/fearures, if they pride themselves on customer support.
I lolled, don't worry, i will chillax, this was also a bit of sarcasm at my part too.

However i don't think GW will ever ever again do what they did before because of all of the sh*t they received about it.

Pedeadstrian

GBAtemp's Official frill-necked lizard.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey can anyone update (pm reply then as well as pm preferred) if M3i Zero still works for the 3DS circa July this week? If not what month did it stop?
I'm not doing this to be a dick, but this thread is for flashcarts that play 3DS roms. The DS hacking section is a better place to answer this question, and you're probably going to find more people that know about it there. But, after a quick google search, I find a post from this website: http://gbatemp.net/threads/m3-real-m3i-zero-cards-are-no-longer-supported.322299/ TL;DR: It looks like it hasn't worked for a while.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over