• Replies 1,200
  • Likes 104

Jesus Ponce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
What about the circle pad pro support? It would be awesome if someone could make it work

It is like everybody forgot of this. I want to give my circle pad pro an use :(

Last edited by Jesus Ponce,

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What about the circle pad pro support? It would be awesome if someone could make it work

It is like everybody forgot of this. I want to give my circle pad pro an use :(
The link i just posted above, use that one. It's compatible with n3ds buttons which i believe when developing homebrew are the same thing as circle pad pro buttons.

Jesus Ponce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Nope, didn't work :c

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Somebody told me that the program has to be edited to make the 3ds start the infrared connection in order to recognize the circle pad pro. If I had the knowledge to do it, I would but I dont know anything about compiling or programming

majoru

Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
is this project dropped ?
streaming pc content on 3ds would be awesome for playing ds games on the 3ds through a pc emulator

Reactions: jt_1258

ChristianFlores

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
trash.can
XP
Country
United States
I can never get it to say "3DS CONNECTED!" even though everything was done properly. Damn shame too, since playing Elysian Tail feels strange on a keyboard.
EDIT: Almost as if answering my prayers, all I had to do was throw all the contents of the PC folder out into my desktop.

Last edited by ChristianFlores,

Alex S

Creator Of WWHDM, And Metroid Fusion XER0X!
Trophies
Website
www.erm.wut
XP
Country
United States

QTurtle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The link i just posted above, use that one. It's compatible with n3ds buttons which i believe when developing homebrew are the same thing as circle pad pro buttons.
Hello I'm using the version 0.7.2 of the fork. I want to set the Circle Pad as the Mouse instead of the Touch Pad. In addition to changing it into Circle Pad: MOUSE and Touch: KEYS, what else do I need to do? Specifically regarding the Pad left, right, up, down sections.

How about setting the Circle Pad as controller for movements instead?

Last edited by QTurtle,

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I'm using the version 0.7.2 of the fork. I want to set the Circle Pad as the Mouse instead of the Touch Pad. In addition to changing it into Circle Pad: MOUSE and Touch: KEYS, what else do I need to do? Specifically regarding the Pad left, right, up, down sections.

I'm not too big of an expert, but I'm sure that some of these features (for example, using the circle pad as WASD) have not been implemented yet. To solve this, have vjoy installed on your computer, and set everything in the INI file to controller inputs (joy1, joy2, etc.). After that, install this super useful program to set controller inputs to keys: http://joytokey.net/en/ this should solve all your problems. Tell me if anything doesn't work.

QTurtle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not too big of an expert, but I'm sure that some of these features (for example, using the circle pad as WASD) have not been implemented yet. To solve this, have vjoy installed on your computer, and set everything in the INI file to controller inputs (joy1, joy2, etc.). After that, install this super useful program to set controller inputs to keys: http://joytokey.net/en/ this should solve all your problems. Tell me if anything doesn't work.
Would that not affect the other keys like A, B, X, Y, etc.?

krypton225

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I try to use this, I get an error, saying it's trying to find the ini file, even though it's there

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Would that not affect the other keys like A, B, X, Y, etc.?
Not sure what you mean

Whenever I try to use this, I get an error, saying it's trying to find the ini file, even though it's there

Sent from my ASUS_Z010D using Tapatalk
You have 3dscontroller.ini on the root of your sd card and a different 3dscontroller.ini in the same directory as the .exe?

krypton225

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure what you mean

You have 3dscontroller.ini on the root of your sd card and a different 3dscontroller.ini in the same directory as the .exe?
It's fixed, just reinstalled everything, how do I stream windows to my 3ds like it says on this homebrew

QTurtle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure what you mean

I saw an example of the .ini PC file you or someone posted previously in this thread and all of the buttons are changed into Joy#.

Kurt91

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it possible to get the N3DS buttons working without using vJoy? I have an XBox 360 controller that I use more often, and vJoy wreaks havoc on compatibility. If I can get all the buttons working without vJoy, it would be amazing.

~Poke~

Trophies
XP
Country

If you use Circle Pad: MOUSE then the Pad left and etc. are ignored, and the circle pad will move the mouse.
You can't set touch to KEYS, that's only for the Circle Pad or C-Stick. If you set them to KEYS then you can set Pad Left: A and etc. to use your Circle Pad as WASD.

Is it possible to get the N3DS buttons working without using vJoy? I have an XBox 360 controller that I use more often, and vJoy wreaks havoc on compatibility. If I can get all the buttons working without vJoy, it would be amazing.
They can be set to keys just like anything else. With my 0.7.2 version the C-Stick can also be set to keys.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BigOnYa series S is the way to go, its a bargain for a capable system