Gaming 3DS arrives November 20th

AaronUzumaki

A.K.A. Ecstasy Espeon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
_Chaz_ said:
If this is true, I will get a job shortly after launch and save for a week or two.
I wish I could get a job just like that. The economy sucks right now...

The 3DS is hopefully going to be equally as good as or better than the DS, which was absolutely amazing.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
What if it's real or not?

It's less than three weeks we'll have to wait for the official release date to be announced so, chill out.

If it's real, Ninty'll confirm it on september 29th, if it's not, we'll get the actual date on september 29th...

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It could be real and then they change it
tongue.gif

vmurp

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xakota said:
According to this guy anyway. One of his tweets translates to:

On November 20th, the 11 goods I designed for use with the 3DS will go on sale simultaneously. Those of you buying the 3DS, please buy them while you're at it!

You guys need to read more carefully. He did not say they were going on sale simultaneously with the the 3DS. He's saying all 11 goods will go on sale simultaneously. He mentions that the 11 goods are for use with the 3DS, but that doesn't mean they're being released when it is. And he's suggesting to those of us who are buying a 3DS (once it is released), to buy some of his goods as well.

C'mon, you guys aren't new to this. You know accessories always get released before the systems do.
cool.gif

Deathmore

Trophies
XP
Country
vmurp said:
xakota said:
According to this guy anyway. One of his tweets translates to:

On November 20th, the 11 goods I designed for use with the 3DS will go on sale simultaneously. Those of you buying the 3DS, please buy them while you're at it!

You guys need to read more carefully. He did not say they were going on sale simultaneously with the the 3DS. He's saying all 11 goods will go on sale simultaneously. He mentions that the 11 goods are for use with the 3DS, but that doesn't mean they're being released when it is. And he's suggesting to those of us who are buying a 3DS (once it is released), to buy some of his goods as well.

C'mon, you guys aren't new to this. You know accessories always get released before the systems do.
cool.gif

Umm not really. Often hong kong companies release there stuff a week after launch since they don't have a model to work off of. Now this is a japanese DS lite and DSi company that said before to get ready for 3DS accessories that will launch simultaneously with the system on the 20th of November

http://nintendo3dsblog.com/leaked-nintendo...n-november-20th

Also in other news 3DSWare is Trademarked in Europe :

http://nintendo3dsblog.com/3dsware-tradema...-time-in-europe

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.