Hacking 3DS 11.5 system update incoming

D

Deleted User

waiting for boot11loaderhax

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I mean specifically homebrew launcher rosalina support, not rosalina itself. And having layeredfs baked in to the cfw is something you can't get anywhere else.
now that is true. but you can also just use NTR if you don't use Luma. it isn't worth switching for itself.

and the HBL 2.0 works on other entrypoints, but you can't use the home button (which I hate anyways).

CaptainSwag101

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
United States
So it's safe to update my 3DS? I have the old Luma3DS CFW before Bootstrap came out a few months ago.
I would recommend upgrading from A9LH to B9S, as it will ensure that your system won't be broken by the 11.5 update, and it's the only way to keep getting Luma3DS and GodMode9 updates. Check the great 3ds.guide and follow the steps.

D

Deleted User

Screenshots?
Talking to me?
upload_2017-7-10_18-17-2.png

https://github.com/fincs/new-hbmenu

Yepi69

Jill-sandwiched
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
no she's right.

even with A9LH there wasn't a whole lot that Big N could do to us, but now our exploit runs before firmware. so we can downgrade before the firmware can check us.
I know, but she's so inspired today in a way that I've never ever seen before, thus me calling her a drunky drinkie

D

Deleted User

NTR is unstable, and HANS has no point if you have cfw.
in the amount of time I could restart my system and then boot NTR and take my screenshot I could take half of a Luma screenshot. HANS screenshots also allow for screenshotting on non-CFW

D

Deleted User

b9s needs arm9 access to install. currently those options are A9LH, Safehax, and ntrboothax. They could also just patch homebrew to prevent things.
Long story short, most updates are for a reason
They can block the arm9 but not arm11 once you are on it,that is why b9s is the masterrace

Trophies
XP
Luma screenshots aren't slow anymore with the 8.1 update. And about HANS screenshots on non-cfw, I'm talking about why Luma is the best cfw, and non-cfw is not a cfw.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

@Yepi69 Games tho.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool