3DS 11.4 Firmware Update Available

0hnqi7q.png

Just today, Nintendo 3DS firmware 11.4.0-37 has been released. I saw no other posts on this so far, so I am posting it. Here is what I found so far has been either temporarily or permanently broken/patched.

BootNTR Selector: Working with latest version (2.7.3)

UDSploit: Patched

Soundhax: Patched (Finally Nintendo... Lmao)

Safehax: Doesn't work without UDSploit, so therefore broken.

11.4.0-37 fixes the slowdown bug for some games like OOT3D that 11.3.0-36 has introduced. Confirmed by @Feffe

Please let me know if anything else got patched. Yes, of course, if you have A9LH+Luma3DS, you can safely update.

Last edited by Deleted member 350372, , Reason: BootNTR Selector got updated hours ago for 11.4 support! :D

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
You're definitely on a roll today. Every thread is a post reply:)
This is Crystal every update. I do my best to make sure information is up to date, misinformation is corrected, and everyone is happy. What can I say, expect I love helping people.

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
This is Crystal every update. I do my best to make sure information is up to date, misinformation is corrected, and everyone is happy. What can I say, expect I love helping people.

That's good that you do and it's an interesting update this one. Personally, I have not had patience like I used to to help, especially here at times with the basic questions and stuff already explained over and over before.

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
That's good that you do and it's an interesting update this one. Personally, I have not had patience like I used to to help, especially here at times with the basic questions and stuff already explained over and over before.
This is a rather interesting update since Nintendo accidentally broke us and that's obviously not setting well. But it looks like the patches are coming in to fix this, so I am off to bed

Reactions: retrofan_k

jmhannz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have my N3DS with me, however https://github.com/AuroraWright/Luma3DS/issues/396 This states that VC is fixed with latest nightly, but lets say we don't want to run nightlies, were screwed then right... :|

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

also does anyone know if HBL for N3DS 11.4 is out yet so we can launch from homescreens again for us CFW Luma people

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work