3DS 11.4 Firmware Update Available

0hnqi7q.png

Just today, Nintendo 3DS firmware 11.4.0-37 has been released. I saw no other posts on this so far, so I am posting it. Here is what I found so far has been either temporarily or permanently broken/patched.

BootNTR Selector: Working with latest version (2.7.3)

UDSploit: Patched

Soundhax: Patched (Finally Nintendo... Lmao)

Safehax: Doesn't work without UDSploit, so therefore broken.

11.4.0-37 fixes the slowdown bug for some games like OOT3D that 11.3.0-36 has introduced. Confirmed by @Feffe

Please let me know if anything else got patched. Yes, of course, if you have A9LH+Luma3DS, you can safely update.

Last edited by Deleted member 350372, , Reason: BootNTR Selector got updated hours ago for 11.4 support! :D

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
Look at the message on the right. It tells you about the build.
71f49180: Fix firmlaunch patch (it was broken on 11.4) <- updated patch to fix broken things on 11.4
9b128ebb: Update most recent fpdver <- updated fpdver
28e6ad33: Remove the 11.3 patch that caused bugs... <- removed patch that's no longer needed on 11.4
If you're on 11.4, use 28e6ad33.
Thanks.

Reactions: pixelmasher
Trophies
Country
Canada
The Luma-28e6ad33 version can be placed in Nand so that the New 3DS can start without the SD card.
Or any update of the arm9loaderhax.bin can be placed in the CTRNAND can load the system (old or new) with or without an SD card in.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
guys i need some help please, i made backup of sysnand 11.3 & once done i rebooted but everything is deleted all the games & themes are gone !!! what happened here ?

Trophies
Country
Canada
guys i need some help please, i made backup of sysnand 11.3 & once done i rebooted but everything is deleted all the games & themes are gone !!! what happened here ?
You said you made a back up before rebooting, restore the back up

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Yes. If you want to keep arm9loaderhax

ok thanks,restore has started i hope this will fix the strange disappearing of games & themes from the sd card even though FBI shows the correct size of the sd card as if everything is still there !!!

Trophies
Country
Canada
ok thanks,restore has started i hope this will fix the strange disappearing of games & themes from the sd card even though FBI shows the correct size of the sd card as if everything is still there !!!
It's weird that you mentioned that after a backup, everything was wiped like a normal format through the system settings. I hope the restoration process works!

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
It's weird that you mentioned that after a backup, everything was wiped like a normal format through the system settings. I hope the restoration process works!

nope didn't work, everything is still Not showing up

Last edited by satel,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Floridawoman is the only thing that can ruin Floridaman