Hacking 11.2.0-35 update now released

Windylacine

Trophies
XP
Country
Denmark
I wonder if the DSIWareHax sploit has also been patched as NFIRM has been updated, and it shouldn't take long to develop, for 11.1 it was only a few days after. Unless you really want to update then you don't need to for now~
that, too. please A9LH users with a new extra unhacked 3DS to test that and come with results.

SonicCloud

miss americana.
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I just can't believe they are still trying with the 3ds and then they look at the wii u and think "fuck this shit"
They are doing this so we believe they don't care about Wii U , and then devs release IOSU , exploits , etc. Just to fuck us hard in the ass with another mass-update

Harsky

Madmin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've reported it to a mod for you. Sorry for the tone of my post.
Maybe your post will be better if the cat is off it.

vs2YmUW.jpg

RustInPeace

Samurai Cop
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying to unbrick my phone when that time could've been spent installing A9LH on the lime green N3DS XL that came in the mail today. I have to wait for NTR CFW to have confirmed 11.2 support. In the mean time, I can enjoy Super Mario World on it.

Canadian_l3acon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tried the DSi Downgrade through system transferring. Everything looked as though it was going smoothly until I tried to use the steelhax exploit. I was able to downgrade to 10.4 through fieldrunners after the transfer, however I can't get homebrew running through the sub wars app. It just crashes everytime. Is this fixable?

proflayton123

The Temp Loaf'
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Japan
I just tried the DSi Downgrade through system transferring. Everything looked as though it was going smoothly until I tried to use the steelhax exploit. I was able to downgrade to 10.4 through fieldrunners after the transfer, however I can't get homebrew running through the sub wars app. It just crashes everytime. Is this fixable?

Use a different entrypoint

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol