Homebrew 11.0 browserhax

Zingzo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi! =) I'm new to this forum, so I'm not sure where to post this, but I hope I can post this here, if not please let me know and guide me to the right place.
I-m having some problems and question regarding browserhax. I have just installed it and gotten it to work on my 3ds, but the problem is, and this is where I feel lost. I want to back up my digital version of Pokemon Yellow, I have tried JKSM savemanager, but where I choose pokemon Yellow I get a red bottom screen and it freezes. I'm using version 11. I would appreciate it so much if anyone could help me or guide me. =)

Dharengo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Please elaborate on "this"?

If you mean sticker star.. It's out there.

If you mean oot3dhax not installing properly, I know from personal experiences as well as conversations on github.

Dharengo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I don't think any downgrader for 11.0 exists at this point in time. Not sure if such a thing is a possibility in the future.

MochaMilk

That one weird Furry Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It depends. Do you have a second 3DS with A9LH, and are you willing to buy some $10 game off the eShop? (Pirating it won't work. It has to be legit.)
I have the second 3DS, but didn't install A9LH. So I guess we'll have to wait a little longer to downgrade without those requirements? ^^

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think it might be possible with just CFW, but I'm unsure. You will also have to be willing to do a system transfer.
Oh wait that's a good point. Theoretically all you need is the ability to access the latest firmware to download, patch, and transfer the game, and just plain old EmuNAND covers those requirements, right?

Unless I'm missing something

Plailect's guide said:
  • 3DS #1: the 3DS running some kind of custom firmware (arm9loaderhax or some form of EmuNAND/RedNAND)
Yeeeeeee thanks for pointing that out

Last edited by TotalInsanity4,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Keep current Gen consoles stock mod last gen imo