Zombiu Deluxe Bundle Wii U - missing item

Discussion in 'Wii U - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by gametaku, Jun 24, 2013.

1. gametaku
    OP

gametaku Member

Newcomer
    Jun 24, 2013
    Canada
    I bought the above mentioned bundle earlier today. However, there is no Nintendo Land digital code to be found. I checked on the box exterior and found out that the "Free Nintendo Land" Logo which can be found on all Zombiu Deluxe Bundle box is nowhere to be found too. Is too normal or i just got scammed?

2. Mementos

Mementos Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jun 2, 2013
    Gambia, The
    As far as im concerned, the zombie u bundle does not include nintendoland?! Correct me if im wrong.

3. gametaku
    OP

gametaku Member

Newcomer
    Jun 24, 2013
    Canada
    oops didnt notice i post on the wii thread instead of Wii U. My bad. Mod please help to to delete this? Thanks!

4. blaisedinsd

blaisedinsd GBAtemp Maniac

Dec 6, 2012
    United States
    I think I have seen that some bundles come with it and some don't.

5. ortsov004

ortsov004 Member

Newcomer
    May 25, 2010
    Colombia
    Mine came with the code to download Nintendo Land

6. Ray Lewis

Ray Lewis Banned

Banned
    Dec 30, 2012
    United States
    Ironic that Nintendo bundles ZombieU. Many other games to bundle yet they go with that one.

blinkzane likes this.
  7. PrimeX

PrimeX GBAtemp Regular

Dec 27, 2012
    Romania
    Why Ironic? ZombieU seems to be a very interesting experience with the GamePad. And I think it's Nintendos way to thank Ubisoft for their support.

8. blaisedinsd

blaisedinsd GBAtemp Maniac

Dec 6, 2012
    United States
    I love the concept of ZombiU but I just have not been able to get in to it. I wonder if I just hate first person view.... I am loving State of Decay on xbox live and that is buggy with worse graphics but it is 3rd person view...

9. Daku93

Daku93 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 24, 2008
    Gambia, The
    Düsseldorf, Germany
    There are 2 versions of the ZombiU Bundle. The "Limited Edition" one came out at launch and did not include Nintendo Land. Then a few months later the new ZombiU Bundle came out, and does include Nintendo Land. So if yours lists Nintendo Land on the Box but does not have it in the box, you should talk to the place where you bought it.