Zero Escape: The Nonary Games coming to PC, PS4, and Vita in 2017

30467460282_912f8fb953_z.jpg

Aksys Games is bringing two of its critically-acclaimed visual novels, 999 and Virtue's Last Reward, to the Playstation 4 and Playstation Vita in a compilation pack sometime next year. Titled "The Nonary Games", it will include a version of 9 hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors (Originally on the Nintendo DS) that is built from the "ground up" for the new systems, and will feature HD artwork and both English and Japanese voice acting.

UPDATE: The teased PC port from a few months ago has been confirmed as well, meaning each entry in the series will be available on Steam now. It also gives a general release date of "Spring 2017".

What’s that? You’ve already managed to escape the clutches of death and played both games through to completion? Fear not! 999 has been rebuilt from the ground up and now features HD graphics, as well as English and Japanese voice acting. Prepare to experience 999 as it was intended, and lose yourself in unparalleled immersion.

:arrow: Source

KingVamp

Haaah-hahahaha!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Now the Switch needs all three of them. I guess the PS4 going get Zero Time Dilemma later. I'm surprise it isn't already on there. Unless I'm mistaken.

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
This is awesome. ive been waiting for this since the twitter announcement for news in october

So basically we get 999HD remake + VLR on vita and ps4

Clydefrosch

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
ah, so it was intended to be in HD?
but why would they have opted to release this on the console with the least h and d of its time?

i mean, seriously, why do you need hd graphics for this? its 99% stills of anime faces for christs sake

Reactions: MaiconErick

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
ah, so it was intended to be in HD?
but why would they have opted to release this on the console with the least h and d of its time?

i mean, seriously, why do you need hd graphics for this? its 99% stills of anime faces for christs sake

who cares dude. We get a sexier 999 at the end of the day! Rejoice better than nothing

but i do feel iffy about rebuying VLR

ChaosBoi

Ushiromiya Battler
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Could have sworn Uchikoshi teased a Steam release back before the remake was confirmed. Really hoping PC gets it because I have friends and family who are interested in trying out 999, but don't own a Vita or PS4.

Reactions: Chary

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: