Emulation Zelda Twilight Princess HD Save Compilation

onat5896

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Turkey
For anyone who wants to play Twilight Princess but a specific dungeon, I'm here for you.

*I saved 3 slots for every dungeon. The first slot is the entrance of the dungeon. The second slot is mid-boss. The third slot is the main boss.

*I placed Ooccoo on every mid-boss and boss. Because save files starting at beginning of the dungeon. So just use Ooccoo to warp in the boss room.

*Zant and Ganondorf's dungeons haven't any mid-bosses. So,

For Zant: The first slot is the entrance of the dungeon.

The second slot is when Link collected all Sols.

The third slot is the boss room.

For Ganon: The first slot is the entrance of the dungeon.

The second slot is the Boss room but if you want to loot the chest room I didn't open it.

The third slot is the Boss room either but I looted the chest room.

*I collected all collectibles except for stamps (I hate stamps) in the last save file.

How to load save files in Cemu:

-Open find your mlc01 file. (Probably it's in your Cemu folder)

-Then go to mlc01>usr>save

-Copy and paste any save files you want. (00050000 files)

-Done

Attachments

• TP Saves (Cemu).rar
    6.2 MB · Views: 660

Mama Looigi

If you read this, I'm now your mother
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland
Twilight Princess actually has a bunch of different save points packed in to the game’s files itself

If you swap your save with one of the ones packed in- it’ll change your place in the game. I think there’s like 50~ of the aforementioned files, that are all in order of progress through the game.
For example the first one will start you at the beginning. Number 15 might take you to Death Mountain. Number 27 or so might take you to arbiter’s grounds. Number 40 might put you in the... twilight palace I think it was?

(these are guess numbers- I haven’t touched them in a while now)

Anyways
If you pick any file
For example
The one that corresponds with the Water Temple- when you open that file in the game, you’ll also have absolutely 100% of everything that was unlockable up to that point in the game

0zilch0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Twilight Princess actually has a bunch of different save points packed in to the game’s files itself

If you swap your save with one of the ones packed in- it’ll change your place in the game. I think there’s like 50~ of the aforementioned files, that are all in order of progress through the game.
For example the first one will start you at the beginning. Number 15 might take you to Death Mountain. Number 27 or so might take you to arbiter’s grounds. Number 40 might put you in the... twilight palace I think it was?

(these are guess numbers- I haven’t touched them in a while now)

Anyways
If you pick any file
For example
The one that corresponds with the Water Temple- when you open that file in the game, you’ll also have absolutely 100% of everything that was unlockable up to that point in the game
Does this also apply to the Wii U version?

Reactions: Mama Looigi

showmethemoney89

Trophies
XP
Country
Saint Helena
Sorry for bringing up an old thread, but i noticed that these saves are Hero mode. Does anyone have by any chance saves that are "normal" mode? Only ones i can find on other sites are 100% complete. I am however looking for one that would be right after the Goron Mines or at most 50% complete, so i can pick it up from where i left off. I appreciate it.

dark_shark

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Para quem quer jogar Twilight Princess, mas uma masmorra específica, estou aqui para você.

*Economizei 3 slots para cada masmorra. O primeiro slot é a entrada da masmorra. O segundo slot é mid-boss. O terceiro slot é o chefe principal.

*Coloquei Ooccoo em cada mid-boss e boss. Porque salve os arquivos começando no início da masmorra. Então, basta usar Ooccoo para deformar na sala do chefe.

*As masmorras de Zant e Ganondorf não têm chefes intermediários. Então,

Para Zant: O primeiro slot é a entrada da masmorra.

O segundo slot é quando Link coletou todos os Sols.

O terceiro slot é a sala do chefe.

Para Ganon: O primeiro slot é a entrada da masmorra.

O segundo slot é a sala do Boss, mas se você quiser saquear a sala do baú, eu não a abri.

O terceiro slot é a sala do Boss, mas eu saqueei a sala do baú.

*Eu coletei todos os colecionáveis, exceto selos (odeio selos) no último arquivo salvo.

Como carregar arquivos salvos no Cemu:

-Abra encontre seu arquivo mlc01. (Provavelmente está na pasta do seu Cemu)

-Então vá para mlc01>usr>salvar

-Copie e cole todos os arquivos salvos que desejar. (00050000 arquivos)

-Feito
Post automatically merged:

Para quem quer jogar Twilight Princess, mas uma masmorra específica, estou aqui para você.

*Economizei 3 slots para cada masmorra. O primeiro slot é a entrada da masmorra. O segundo slot é mid-boss. O terceiro slot é o chefe principal.

*Coloquei Ooccoo em cada mid-boss e boss. Porque salve os arquivos começando no início da masmorra. Então, basta usar Ooccoo para deformar na sala do chefe.

*As masmorras de Zant e Ganondorf não têm chefes intermediários. Então,

Para Zant: O primeiro slot é a entrada da masmorra.

O segundo slot é quando Link coletou todos os Sols.

O terceiro slot é a sala do chefe.

Para Ganon: O primeiro slot é a entrada da masmorra.

O segundo slot é a sala do Boss, mas se você quiser saquear a sala do baú, eu não a abri.

O terceiro slot é a sala do Boss, mas eu saqueei a sala do baú.

*Eu coletei todos os colecionáveis, exceto selos (odeio selos) no último arquivo salvo.

Como carregar arquivos salvos no Cemu:

-Abra encontre seu arquivo mlc01. (Provavelmente está na pasta do seu Cemu)

-Então vá para mlc01>usr>salvar

-Copie e cole todos os arquivos salvos que desejar. (00050000 arquivos)

-Feito

carmeun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks my Dolphin Memory Card got corrupted while playing TLOZ TP Thankful you have this for Cemu and you have the exact place I was in (Death Mountain) Thx a bunch

henree21

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks my Dolphin Memory Card got corrupted while playing TLOZ TP Thankful you have this for Cemu and you have the exact place I was in (Death Mountain) Thx a bunch
I guess I will piggyback off this topic. I thought this site had a gamecube section. I saw someone a few monthes ago looking for a start at Arbiter Grounds for the gamecube version. So here is my save from the gamecube.

Attachments

• Arbiter Grounds Start.7z
    5.3 KB · Views: 25
Reactions: Mama Looigi

azerstaku11

Trophies
XP
Country
France
man i love you so much, i had almost reached the last dungeon of the game but i had to reset my pc because of a bug you really save me

Bertolini52

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Sorry for bringing up an old thread, but i noticed that these saves are Hero mode. Does anyone have by any chance saves that are "normal" mode? Only ones i can find on other sites are 100% complete. I am however looking for one that would be right after the Goron Mines or at most 50% complete, so i can pick it up from where i left off. I appreciate it.
i got you, can you add me on discord and i will send it to you, my name is bertolini52, i can show u how 2 install it to

i got you, can you add me on discord and i will send it to you, my name is bertolini52, i can show u how 2 install it to

MuretaGetta

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain

Could you pass it on to me as well? I have sent you a friend request on discord.

Moon164

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Thank you very much, this will be very useful.

I was playing the Wii version but my Wii Remote broke, I was thinking about starting the Wii U HD version but I really didn't want to have to go back to the beginning.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1