Gaming zelda ocarina of time 3d i need save file

thunder2407

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hi everybody i got my savefile corupt on citra i need a save file right after getting goron's ruby its the second time it happened to me before it was before the king dodongo encounter thanks for reply and if so the save share

Tac 21

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sorry I at the water temple...

thats a funny thing haven't noticed awhile lot of game saves for 3ds

8BitWonder

Small Homebrew Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You know that's funny, I have a save where I just got the Ruby on Citra not too long ago. I can have it posted up in a couple hours if no one else has beaten me to it by then.

If you want I can rename link to your choosing, just say what you want and I'll have it posted with that name. Otherwise it's just going to be "my dude".

Last edited by 8BitWonder,

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
hi everybody i got my savefile corupt on citra i need a save file right after getting goron's ruby its the second time it happened to me before it was before the king dodongo encounter thanks for reply and if so the save share
Now that you got a save, remember to make frequent backups. You might not be that lucky next time.

Reactions: Ryccardo

thunder2407

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
thank you for the save file but i got to end the game cause my ocarina keep disapearing and its been imposible to play for me but realy thank you for all the reply

Reactions: 8BitWonder

8BitWonder

Small Homebrew Dev
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Bro , How You Can Change The Name By Cheat ? Any Idea ?
Not sure how to do it by cheats, I would just save edit.
Here's info on the save structure: https://cloudmodding.com/zelda/oot3dsave

And a brief rundown of how I would do it:
Untitled.png

A very important step not to skip is that you'll need to fix your save's checksum.
Otherwise it'll consider your save corrupt and then delete it.

This post does a good job of explaining how to go about this:
https://gbatemp.net/threads/ocarina-of-time-3d-save-editing-progress.380927/#post-5328107

They mentioned their checksum was at 14DB and 14DC, but mine was at 14D8 and 14D9 with USA Rev 1.
I guess just be attentive about that and keep your original backup on hand until you have the modified save working in case it gets deleted a couple times.

greg877

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here you go, hopefully your save doesn't corrupt anymore.
(Again, if you want the name changed just ask)
You just fucking saved me!!!! i lost my save or it got corrupted when my hardrive failed and i had to clone to a new drive no saves would load, and this happens to be EXACTLY where i needed to go, zora's domain right after the goron level, HOLY SHIT YOUR A DAMN WIZARD, EXACTLY WHERE I NEED IT!! THANK YOU
Post automatically merged:

Here you go, hopefully your save doesn't corrupt anymore.
(Again, if you want the name changed just ask)
You just fucking saved me!!!! i lost my save or it got corrupted when my hardrive failed and i had to clone to a new drive no saves would load, and this happens to be EXACTLY where i needed to go, zora's domain right after the goron level, HOLY SHIT YOUR A DAMN WIZARD, EXACTLY WHERE I NEED IT!! THANK YOU

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.fanfiction.net/s/4112483/1/The-Art-of-Seduction-is-a-Tech-Manual