Zelda D-pad hack

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by JinTrigger, Aug 24, 2008.

1. JinTrigger
    OP

JinTrigger Asentrix Studios

Jun 25, 2008
    United States
    Lunesta/Mysteria
    Alright in Zelda PH there is a code to use the dpad to move. well is it possible to fix the dpad mapping as i describe below. if it is can some one give me the code for it. I had an awesome idea. maybe you can tell what i plan to do by how i want the dpad mapped

dpad up moves you left
    dpad right moves you up
    dpad down moves you right
    dpad left moves you down

thanks n advance

2. theking_10

theking_10 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Aug 5, 2008
    United States
    U.S.A.
  3. DeMoN

DeMoN GBAtemp Guru

May 12, 2004
    United States
    ^^ Read the post. He wants to play the game sideways, although I can't imagine why. [​IMG]

@ TC: You'd better explain yourself well or no one's going to bother doing this.

4. JinTrigger
    OP

Jun 25, 2008
    United States
    Lunesta/Mysteria
    i was messing with the camera cheat and i just thought is be cool to do for awhile

5. Vague Rant

Vague Rant Deceptively cute

Aug 7, 2008
    Melbourne
    This actually does sound interesting; or at least it would if the camera cheats worked for me. On my EZ-Flash V enabling any of the camera hacks just crashes the game. D-pad hack works fine, though.

6. JinTrigger
    OP

Jun 25, 2008
    United States
    Lunesta/Mysteria
    i just came up wit the idea while messing wit the camera. I love fun codes like that

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice