Hardware Zelda 3DS Get!

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'd only buy a second 3DS if they released the Gundam 3DS bundle pack in Europe... I love gundam... Owned a limited edition gundam nintendo ds lite that was stolen.

594rk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea I got the very last one at 12:15 at GameStop I traded in my ds lite, they had like twenty to start with all stacked up right next to the red mario ones. I did not see one person get the mario ones. The lady in front of me got THREE zeldas, if she would have taken my last one I would have fallowed her out to the parking lot, pushed her over, grabed her bags and ran...

FlashX007

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don't need a bundle. I just wish I had a chance to get one. It is unfair right now everything is preventing me from obtaining one. It is like the world is against me on getting a 3DS lol...

You would think I am just whining but for example I saved up $305 bucks especially for my new gaming needs but my brother took it all.

iggloovortex

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yea I got the very last one at 12:15 at GameStop I traded in my ds lite, they had like twenty to start with all stacked up right next to the red mario ones. I did not see one person get the mario ones. The lady in front of me got THREE zeldas, if she would have taken my last one I would have fallowed her out to the parking lot, pushed her over, grabed her bags and ran...
lol, ive thought about doing that, and i feel like it shouldve been limit one per customer

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
Lol just got my Zelda 3DS + Zelda game for £136.99

nice bargain

already have a 3DS
do you think i can transfer current 3DS stuff + ambassador to it?

if not its going to girl friend as Christmas present

if i can shes getting my Black one as a Christmas present ^_^

lonfar

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
The option for transferring downloaded titles from one 3DS to another 3DS will be available in a future system update. We currently have this planned for 8th December however this is subject to change without notice.

Please note that this cannot be performed with the use of just an your SD card and the 3DS transfer tool will require both both consoles to be in your possession and both need to be fully updated and configured for internet access to follow this process. Both consoles also need to be from the same region for example Europe for this to be possible and you may need to re-download your titles from the eShop once more once complete.

I got this today when preordering the Zelda console, so I'm guessing it can transfer the games but not the ambassador itself. Guesssing I need to wait for the GBA games release then sell old one

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hmm how do you like the console in general? I've been thinking of buying the new Black/Gold set (around 195 euros or so?), but currently the list of games that really interest me on the 3DS is quite small. Should I invest in one now or just buy it a year or so later?

Also having double thoughts because of the metacritic reviews on the games. The ones I'm interested are from the current list is old rereleases (OoT, Devil Survivor, and a few others) and SM3DL http://www.metacritic.com/browse/games/release-date/available/3ds/metascore?view=condensed

-Qtis

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night