Gaming Yu-Gi-Oh Stardust Accelerator WC 2009

dalekdan10

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yu gi oh is rubish not saying that everyone hates it, this is my point of view, you waste time and money on cards and last time i had some they all got thrown away cuz no1 plays it anymore
my point of view
dont take this as an offence, if u cant find a sav game, try complete it yourself!!

Fyga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
dalekdan10 said:
yu gi oh is rubish not saying that everyone hates it, this is my point of view, you waste time and money on cards and last time i had some they all got thrown away cuz no1 plays it anymore
my point of view
dont take this as an offence, if u cant find a sav game, try complete it yourself!!
I'm not saying you can't have you own opinion, but this was such a pointless & bandwidth-wasting post to make that it probably shouldn't have been posted at all; it dealt w/ nothing topic-wise & all you say is "try to complete it yourself" when he's not even trying to beat the game, he just wants some WiFi downloads he obviously can't get himself.

QUOTE(cell66 @ Jul 25 2009, 10:21 AM) Search sav with all Konami Ghost + all Forbidden/Limited List.
If you don't want to use NextStep's .sav suggestions, then I'll make one since this is a really easy request. What's the name, country, home region, & gender you'd want?

cell66

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Please!
add in sav
(www.mediafire.com/?mwmym4znuzr)

Duelist: Ice Queen (Ghost August 2009)
Duelist: Green Guardian - Embust (Ghost September 2009)
Forbidden/Limited List: September 2009

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5