yu gi oh 5ds help

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by IchigoK2031, Mar 30, 2009.

Mar 30, 2009

yu gi oh 5ds help by IchigoK2031 at 11:45 PM (701 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. IchigoK2031
    OP

Member IchigoK2031 Wannabe Shirow Miwa...

United States
    So I decided to play yu gi oh 5ds 2day and then I was on a roll until...I got to the part where the guy is at the computer and and keeps saying give me another minute over and over each time you ask...what event do I have to do to trigger him finishing his freakin plan...lol

EDIT 1: Ok so I got it, but now 1st where do I find the control room key and how the heck do I get past the guards?!

2. InuYasha

Member InuYasha Professional Coke Fiend

United States
    Did you find the little kid at the play ground and duel him? atleast I think thats what you have to do,also when you get stuck you can go to the card shops and do a fortune for 50DP and that points you in the right direction.....

3. IchigoK2031
    OP

United States
    I've dueled him but he keeps wanting to duel more...

4. mewcuss

Member mewcuss GBAtemp Regular

United Kingdom
    You have to walk out of the building and duel someone (anyone), then go back inside and he will be ready to continue with the adventure.

5. IchigoK2031
    OP

United States
    the kids the only person who will duel you ugh why is this part so confusing...

6. isaac52

Member isaac52 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Just duel the kid once, or more if you want. Then go back to blister, he will initiate the plot again.

Also, in the future, i suggest using gamefaqs board. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/gentopic.ph...5057&page=1

Nothing wrong is asking for help here though, i just find it yields better results, as well as the replies coming a bit faster, and a bit more helpful for this game.