Gaming yu-gi-oh 5d bots cheaing to much

Youkai

Demon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
well, is there a cheat or whatever to stop the bots from cheating ?

i really do not know why game developer think its a good idea to make bots cheat to hide the bad AI.

i noticed that somehow 99% of all the times i set 2-3 traps or magic cards the bot plays heavy storm or giant trunade which is really weird (the ALLWAYS have that card when they need it -.-V)

i even tried to make sure i am not imagining things and 4 out of 5 times it tried (i made a deck with mostly traps and spells only to check it out) the bot played heavy storm when i played ~3 traps/magic cards and the one time the bot did not use it i only had junk there ...

And a friend already sayed that he noticed the same thing -.-V
like this the game is no fun at all ... the bot mostly has the cards that are needed ... hell one guy played lightsworn and after throwing away cards from the deck he got heavy storm (the moment it was needed) than i get swords of revealing light and what ? mystical space typhoon -.-V ...

BenWyldeZX

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
sword-of-seals.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Reminds of my opponent which I faced about 5 times in training duel ... in every duel with her, she played Beast King Barbaros in the first turn, then somehow Magical Hats with two Ancient field cards and the Beast under them and then she summons 2 Ancient monsters with 3000 ATK and Level 8 - then in the next turn, that calculator monster (badass) - and that in every of the 5 duels in the first turns, no chance to beat that...

N-TG

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
Well maybe they made the bots a little smarter...because I used deck devastation virus in his turn and I saw that my opponent had Heavy storm...he didn't used it...but when I put another 1 card face down (2 in total) he used it...

Maybe they updated the AI...

Youkai

Demon
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
lol no the AI still sucks.
you will see when you play tag duell XD

i lost some times because the bot was so bad ...
or in the first tag duell the opponent had marshellon on the field and thats all we had monster zone full and opponents life was 800 ...
my bot has that magic card that can destroy all open monsters on the opponents side of the field if one card is thrown of from the deck and hell my freaking bot tag partner didn't play that card -.- had to wait like 10 other rounds for me to get the exactly same card he had on his hands the whole time to get that marshmellon removed and beat the opponents -.-V

and in the tournament i could allways restard when i didn't start first because if i was second the life points were allways maximum at 4000 when my turn started -.-V

and its not about that the bot only uses the card if more than one trap/magic is set its about that the bot ALLWAYS has the cards.

Reaper

Tͩ͒ͥ̈́ͧ̓͑̆̂
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
BenWyldeZX said:
Reminds of my opponent which I faced about 5 times in training duel ... in every duel with her, she played Beast King Barbaros in the first turn, then somehow Magical Hats with two Ancient field cards and the Beast under them and then she summons 2 Ancient monsters with 3000 ATK and Level 8 - then in the next turn, that calculator monster (badass) - and that in every of the 5 duels in the first turns, no chance to beat that...
I just started 09 but in the 08 game some characters also had that problem.
hate2.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Patient zero giggity +1