SuperOwnag3

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Well, this really sucks.

I downloaded the Yu-gi-oh World championship 2009 stardust blah blah blah (Japanese region - 3563), and ran it on my flashcart. (R4 running YSmenu thanks to r4ysauto 0.02). Fire up rom but get error 21734-long number. Search the forums and find i can defragment or backup-delete-restore, which I do because apparently YSmenu is sensitive to file system errors. Downloaded latest cheat database from cheats.gbatemp, use the all cards/card menu AR code and start playing.
smile.gif

After about 4 hours playtime i try to go into deck construction menu and the game hangs (black screen, continuous tone from the music). So I exit out, turn off all AR codes and try again. Same problem. Turn off DMA in YSmenu, same problem. I delete that save and start again, without any AR codes on. Can't access deck construction menu. I activate all cards code (REMEMBER, this is the gbatemp database), and try again (seriously, who bothers to collect all the 34573495340 cards in these games?) but it doesn't work.

Thinking this is due to some AR code problem, i download a completed .duc save file from gamefaqs, use shunyweb to convert it and try using that. Again, no luck.

I'm at the end of my tether, and I hope to god the rom isn't corrupted because it took 3 years to download on my snail internet.

InuYasha

Professional Coke Fiend
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The all card codes hang the game atleast for me as well,and if you save while using those codes you pretty much screwed up your save file.....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/X2x6pu6vSjU