Tutorial YouTube - Creating a 3DS theme

What do you want it the DIYs I'll make soon?

• Scratch to release with convertions but no decryptions

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

greenDarkness555

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd love to see a well done tutorial on how to make looping BCSTMS, using up to date methods. I know it can't be as complicated as all the guides I've seen have depicted it to be (maybe I'm just not looking in the right place).

McWhiters9511

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd love to see a well done tutorial on how to make looping BCSTMS, using up to date methods. I know it can't be as complicated as all the guides I've seen have depicted it to be (maybe I'm just not looking in the right place).
Use audacity and look up any tutorial on it. I'm sure there are hundreds. Just make sure to keep it under 1:30 min.

Trylk248

Honest helper and custom content creator.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Holly smokes! The vote's over! Alrighty people! In the video I won't do requested themes because of the extra time it will take but I will show a detailed tutorial with me talking. By the way, this will be a livestream and re-uploaded to YouTube© after! :)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------
Hey guys, so today I am revealing the theme we are going to make for the 3DS!

It's the Switch theme! :)

Last edited by Trylk248, , Reason: Added unicode characters (Registered)

Trylk248

Honest helper and custom content creator.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey guys! So I decided to keep doing themes for Nintendo 3DS but only in certain circumstances.
  1. I will make themes for fun only - this means that I will do a tutorial if I feel like making one;
  2. If you want to request a theme from me, please use the form provided below;
  3. You guys must stop going off-topic or I will ask a moderator to close the thread.

Last edited by Trylk248, , Reason: I changed my mind and will keep making Nintendo 3DS Themes but only for the purpose of fun and requests can be done by sending me a private message here on GBATemp. (Editing is to be completed).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021