Youtube App Issues (not working anymore)

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by droople, Feb 15, 2017.

1. droople
    OP

droople GBAtemp Regular

May 20, 2006
    Australia
    Hi

I understand that from some time in 2016 after a update of Youtube website, the youtube app on 3ds not working anymore.

like this link
    https://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/997614-nintendo-3ds/73626299

Currently I have one new 3ds (11.3 USA, not hacked), one new 3ds XL (11.2 USA, A9LH with LUMA), one 2ds (11.3 AUS, A9LH with LUMA).

Yesterday, I found that the youtube app on my two A9LH hacked consoles is working perfectly. Only the one on my non hacked new 3ds, the youtube app is still not working, ie, keep loading, but no video on the bottom screen,

Could please anyone confirm that the youtube app is working on a hacked 3ds?
    Or actually youtube app is working on every console, only my new 3ds is broken?

I know the youtube app is crap, I'm just curious.
    I'm not going to do tubehax, I'm just want to see if I can watch the video through the app.

Cheers

New I found the reason, the system should be set up the correct date, or the app won't work.

Last edited by droople, Feb 15, 2017
  2. iAqua

iAqua GBAtemp Addict

GBAtemp Patron
    iAqua is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Dec 7, 2015
    Antarctica
    tubehax is broken, but the actual app works for me.

3. droople
    OP

droople GBAtemp Regular

May 20, 2006
    Australia
    Thank you for the feedback. I'm not going to hack by youtube, I'm just want to watch the crap videos.

then it seems that it's my 3ds problem.

Last edited by droople, Feb 15, 2017
    iAqua likes this.
  4. SonicCloud

SonicCloud a crybaby <3.

Mar 29, 2016
    Mexico
    Somewhere
    I second what iAqua said , for me its working.

Perhaps you can try deleting your YT app and reinstalling it again?

5. Sonic Angel Knight

Sonic Angel Knight GBAtemp Legend

May 27, 2016
    United States
    New York
    I noticed this problem before, once my mom told me the youtube couldn't load videos, with a error, i dunno why it happens but is random, all i did was try again later and it worked. I am not sure what caused it, but it won't help to delete or reinstall it, it happens on ALL 3ds i have owned, hack or not. So is just how it is sometimes. :mellow:

I assume is a problem with google services communicating with nintendo systems. But who knows, I don't. :P

6. droople
    OP

droople GBAtemp Regular

May 20, 2006
    Australia
    I found the reason, the system should be set up the correct date, or the app won't work.