prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Issac said:
Mine comes from:
Lunar Silver Star Story Complete Rules => LSSSCRules => IRC shortened it to LSSSC => IRC turned it to lowercase some time, lsssc => a random user thought it was Isssc => same random user thought I spelt "Issac" wrong, though he meant "isaac"... and that's how I got my name
wink.gif
as I said in the thirty other threads like this
i always thought you liked golden sun
AvsTv.jpg

naglaro00

Mildly disturbed
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Long story:
Gunbound was released. Can't think of name. "Ano kaya lalabas pagnaglaro ako?" ("What would show up if I played?". Name got stuck ever since. 00 was there because adding only "0" makes it kind of unbalanced.

tl;dr:
random word meaning "played"

azure0wind

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
azure0wind
I like the word azure. My friends told me that azure is sky blue color (in Latin, i don't know exactly)...
wind? first i want to give it azure0sky. Because i like the sky. But, sky is too short so i change from sky to wind.
NB: i am thinking to give it as azure0air but too many "a" and too short...

Ace

GBATemp's Patrick Bateman
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
My username was made up by a friend of mine who collaborated with me for some of the music I've written. He used to be a pretty smart guy, had potential to be awesome at guitar, but he deviated, and I hear he does DJ-ing now. Whatever makes him happy.

Anyways, during the time we collaborated, he said we should make a band. Being a naïve 13 year old, I said "Why not?". We had many band names to begin with, one of my favorites being "No More Philosophies", "Undefined Tuesday", and the final being "Ace Faith", and a more blunt one called "Acoustic SG". There was a variation we called "Ace of Faith", but that sounded more like an epic hero's name. The name was coined after playing some Texas Hold 'Em, where I noticed the amount of crosses in his house and dubbed the Ace of Spades in my hand to Ace of Faith. We settled on Ace Faith, and by the time we realized our band was never going to work a few months later, I decided to use it as an Internet Alias. I googled my name a year after we disbanded, finding out it was some form of Christian church in Florida, apparently.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Sonic Angel Knight, Yes.