Your Christmas List/Wants

HelloKitty

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A new girlfriend, and a way to get rid of this damned 30" LCD monitor.. it's drivin' me CRAZY!

wink.gif

laugh.gif

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Not much I want really, just a couple of CD's, DVD's and Portrait of Ruin on my list. Games are so expensive though, my relatives never know what to get me so I'll probably wind up getting those afterwards by adding up any money they give me. Along with any giftcards from last year that I forgot I'd got and found in my wallet on Tuesday (Virgin Megastores giftcards are still valid even though they've been taken over by Zaavi, right?
unsure.gif
)

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
A Bass Guitar is the main thing that I want. It doesn't even hone ave to be good, I just want so I can jam with my friends (who play guitar)...and because they are awesome v_v

Other things:
Band T-shirts (Metallica, Pantera, ect)
A bit of money to buy distortions and things for the bass but I think I will get a job after Christmas so I can start buying that stuff on my own. I'd ask for a good MP3 player buuut I'm trying to buy one on my own.

Baztuk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmm. Like all gamige.

Guitar Hero 3 (ps3)
Mario Galaxy (wii)
Oblivion (ps3)

iPod nano fatty 8gb.

Oh and my girlfriend moving back :S

Jundeezy

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hm lets see if my parents actually give me anything, I would want

To fix up my room (my room is so ugly and not messy but ugly meaning my parents don't get me furniture all hand-me-downs)
Computer, good one, stuck with this 10-13 year old computer, so old i forgot how old it is.
Modded Wii
Shoes

Other than that I'm not really sure. But I bet that I'll probably get a few T-shirts
dry.gif

Oh and time with family of course
happy.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would like:
Doctor Who Clockwork Man figure.
Dalek Sec Voice Changer.
Batman outfit.
Tickets to see Iggy & The Stooges.
Something that makes my daughter sleep when its convenient to me so I can kinky uniform sex with the Mrs.
Lagman.

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Sadly, I'll probably be getting REALLY small things this Christmas... there's an Orchestra trip at the end of the year, and we're all going to Disneyland and spending the night there and everything. Only problem... it's $250. :\

So... I'll be happy if I get:
Guitar Hero III (Wii)
or
a Wii modchip.

JacobReaper

I Love You....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sadly, I'll probably be getting REALLY small things this Christmas... there's an Orchestra trip at the end of the year, and we're all going to Disneyland and spending the night there and everything. Only problem... it's $250. :\

So... I'll be happy if I get:
Guitar Hero III (Wii)
or
a Wii modchip.

lol, so true, i dont even have my Wii moded
cry.gif
the only game i have is Wii Sports
rofl2.gif
but that will be covered for soon
tongue.gif

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
yipes i actually dont celebrate christmas because i am sikh but we still put up the tree and give gifts.

p.s. whats a atheists ?

An atheist is someone who does not believe in god, like myself.

I would like to point out that I never actually make lists of stuff I want, I tell everyone to reach into their heart and make something that is REAL. Still tho, I can dream and this is what I want most.
Lesse... I'm wishing for...
Some Phil K. Dick books.
Guitar Hero Guitar
XBOX 360 (Like I'll ever get this from my parents LOL)
And some time with my family.

EDIT: GAHH! I am really jelous of H8R right now. I am 16 and have a good job too, but I have to put the money toward my pets and house and food, so theres none left for pleasure. D:

You are not an atheist Shadowboy, write that again and the Hentai gods will make your thing fall off.

QUOTE(lagman @ Nov 11 2007, 04:01 PM)As an atheist I don't celebrate Christmas, so my family waits for my birthday to give me presents
tongue.gif

But, If I'd have a Xmas list it would include:

?The Shield DVD boxset -I can't find it anywhere down here *at a reasonable price*-
?The orange box for the 360
?Bioshock

And that's it
biggrin.gif
I didn't know you are an 'ateo' lag, I am too, but I do celebrate XMas, I think is that time of the year that really gives you peace of mind, warms your heart and reunites you with your loved ones.

JacobReaper

I Love You....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21: :lol: