Gaming you know what i dont get?

Konachan

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why alot of people consitantly whine online that they got banned from xbox live and are like "LOLOLOLOL M$M$M$M$M$M$M$M$M$M$M$M$M$M$M$M$M$M$ FUCK MICRO$OFT!!" Just because they got banned from xbox live on there MODDED Consoles, its there own damn faults they broke one of Microsofts rules on xbl and must face the consequnces >.>.

Anyone else hate it when people do this or am i a rare speicies?

nycsam786

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think just you
laugh.gif

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
just you.

left XBL since the bannings

i've realized that from now on people will always be banned on flashed drives (eventually), so i would have to start buying my games. But then i realized i had a PS3 just sitting there, so i might as well just use it for my online gaming. Anyway, for Live i had to pay, and it doesn't really have great online multiplayer (none that i like) . So it was just much more logical (financially) to switch to PS3 for my multiplayer, and keep the 360 for offline pirating purposes... a win-win situation

Paulieo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
paulschembri.com.au
XP
Country
Australia
Maz7006 said:
just you.

left XBL since the bannings

i've realized that from now on people will always be banned on flashed drives (eventually), so i would have to start buying my games. But then i realized i had a PS3 just sitting there, so i might as well just use it for my online gaming. Anyway, for Live i had to pay, and it doesn't really have great online multiplayer (none that i like) . So it was just much more logical (financially) to switch to PS3 for my multiplayer, and keep the 360 for offline pirating purposes... a win-win situation

You sir have got the right idea. That's what I would do if I paid for live.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Paulieo said:
You sir have got the right idea. That's what I would do if I paid for live.

Not only that, but i only play 1 or 2 games online, both of which are available on PS3.

many complain that the Live experience is better than that of PSN, but after using Live for 2 Years (getting banned twice, RRoD'd then E74'd) i kind of got sick of it and not to mention PSN is just as good. And people complain why we pirate
dry.gif
Yeah i faced the consequences of getting banned, and i NEVER complained every time i did get banned, heck is saw it coming last time round (played MW2, ODST, and Forza before release on LIVE), but the bannings only made me realize that this 40$ a year with the poor library of online multiplayer games isn't worth it. IF anything, banning was what motivated me to ditch Live completely.

Originality

Chibi-neko
Trophies
Website
metalix.deviantart.com
XP
Country
To be fair, every guide I've ever used always have a disclaimer that flashing consoles is never completely safe. The better ones include that it's only a matter of time until M$ find another way to detect flashed firmware, and nobody knows exactly how they're detected or when until the next banwave starts.

I think the people who complain really are the ones who didn't look at the disclaimer and went straight to the bit about playing downloaded games for free - which they still can do regardless... just without the online capabilities.

So I just stick with my legit RE5 edition console and the flashed RRoD fixed consoles. One got banned, but it still works great (as do the others that I haven't sold yet, which aren't banned yet either).

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If it is just the live banning part then that is fine- live is a private network run by someone else and as such they can set their own rules.

When MS decided to take a chunk of other functionality too (sharing profiles and NXE installs) then complaining is a different matter entirely.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm an xbl users (legit one) and regardless whether people are getting banned or not, I can see why people are modding their 360's to play games for free. For what we're paying to get on xbox live you can get on PSN for free there is nothing that stands out on the 360 to make it worth paying for but we do it anyway because it's a huge franchise and nothing will change with the service we get until people start refusing to pay crap

CJL18

Trophies
Website
www.2shared.com
XP
Country
United States
Konachan said:
Why alot of people consitantly whine online that they got banned from xbox live and are like "LOLOLOLOL M$M$M$M$M$M$M$M$M$M$M$M$M$M$M$M$M$M$ FUCK MICRO$OFT!!" Just because they got banned from xbox live on there MODDED Consoles, its there own damn faults they broke one of Microsofts rules on xbl and must face the consequnces >.>.

Anyone else hate it when people do this or am i a rare speicies?

because there idiots they actually think they will get away with playing free games. Here's how i see it every banwave is usually in nov. so in one year how many games come out 70-80? and how much does a 360 console cost $200 so you do the math a game is usually $59.99 with tax round up 65dollars. 80x65=5200, so in one year you save almost 5000 dollars from not buying games, and you complain about getting your 200$ conosle banned? GTFO ungrateful little shits, and the one thats gets me even more is when they get banned then bitch and wine and start cussing out c4eva the guy that made it possible for you to play free games in the first place. People these days are ungrateful little sob's it's sad really
mad.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You woke sob +2