smash_brew

I may or may not have fallen
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I don;t think this was dumped yet. I'll give it ago when it is.

edit: just found a .wbfs copy at one of my usual places. i'll check it out later

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there's a ps3 version. also the xbox360 and ps3 version have online play why the wii does not.

GolfDude

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ya no online or DLC for the Wii, but all 75 episodes are in the game (albeit you gotta play to unlock them) The DS version has 37 episodes

foolontehill

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh this is awesome. I used to play this all the time on PC. I didn't even know it was being released for the Wii! I will definitely have to get it!

brihan00

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
played the first episode. Definitely a throwback to the older games. More updated to today's pop culture, which is good. The interface is well done for the Wii and it is definitely worth picking up if you are a fan of the previous versions.

PPSainity

Blinded by Science
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This one is definitely gonna be added to the collection. Good multiplayer game. I hope it is just as good as the original version I played way back in school... I was awesome at the gibberish questions. I still have the old CD lying around for it, I wonder if it'll work under Win7 lol.

-[]D

thesund0g

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Wow, I had no idea they were doing a Wii version of YDKJ. One of my all time faves, awesome! I could care less about online play, half of the fun is having your friends in the room with you. I wonder if you can share a USB keyboard...

TheViolentOne

Trophies
XP
Country
Well the only thing I know about this game is....That I really don't know JACK! (and Im too lazy to search about it on gamespot or ign
tongue.gif
)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work