YO-KAI-WATCH accomplishment

Discussion in '3DS - Games & Content' started by Progamer444, Jun 8, 2016.

1. Progamer444
    OP

Progamer444 Member

Newcomer
    Jun 8, 2016
    United States
    Every 3ds owner knows about the famous Nintendo game YO-KAI-WATCH, right? Well, If you like the game, then your gonna love watching it on Netflix! Nintendo started thinking about a new way to express the game, and they decided to hire people to make a TV Show for them, and the game. Even though I don't play the game, I love watching it on Netflix!

Chary likes this.
  2. zoogie

zoogie simple pimp tool

Nov 30, 2014
    United States
    So you're a fan of yo-kai watch tv show and want us to be too. Nice thread idea for the 3ds section :P

blogs blogs blogs

Xenon Hacks likes this.
  3. mimi-dono

mimi-dono GBAtemp Regular

Apr 10, 2014
    Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire
    I still didn't play Yo-Kai watch, but i watch the first anime episode and i only found it so-so meaning better than Pokemon

4. astrangeone

astrangeone GBAtemp Addict

Dec 1, 2009
    Canada
    Canada
    The anime's mostly situational comedy (which is not what I watch anime for), but I found it entertaining enough to watch the movie (in subs, of course).

The game is entertaining enough, even though I didn't touch it since getting my n3DS (hello, Binding of Isaac - I should be playing other games, especially re-doing the mew glitch on Pokemon Yellow (for Pokemon Moon), but the metagame is pretty fun...

5. dimmidice

dimmidice GBAtemp Addict

Sep 12, 2009
    Belgium
    netflix didn't make the yokai watch anime. the makers of yokai watch made the anime as well. years ago. you realize not every show on netflix is made by netflix right? far from it.