Hacking yet another dstt problem

viln

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i just received the dstt and i've tried just about everything to get it working. i've stuck a bunch of paper behind the cart and behind the microsd, but the nds just isn't reading it. i know it's been said hundreds of times, but i've tried every solution i've read on this site and had no luck. does anyone have another solution?
hate2.gif

viln

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i've tried it, i'm guessing it's another one of those faulty cards with the contact problem. i was thinking of taking it apart and removing those strips of plastic that goes over the contacts. would that do any good?

ndsdave

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just return it. Really, if it's faulty and you rip it apart, what are you going to do if it still doesn't work? I'm sure the seller will swap it over for you. Make sure it's the card and not the Micro SD! That's why test84 is asking you to remove the Micro SD and see what the DS does.

viln

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
the microsd works fine in my r4. it's just too time consuming for me to ship it back to the hk seller (gameyeeeah) and receive it again. i guess i'll just have it refunded. thanks for your help guys.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Games and saves are stored in the same folder. If you move the saves to another folder, my guess is that it just creates new save files. Which means that whatever problems you were having was probably with the save files. I know that the newest firmware (1.08) fixes some of the problems with save files that the previous version (1.07) had.

-Bri

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Watch chess streamers on Twitch and you'll pick up a thing or two.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Not to mention there's an infinite number of chess games for every possible platform.
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    just play it, get beaten a few times and start dominating
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude chess is best
    +1
  • DinohScene @ DinohScene:
    strip checkers > nude chess
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nude checkers get jumped
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, I guess you'd pick up something while watching tub streams.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Dick fights. :tpi:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Turkish olive oil wrestling.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well I believe I'm about to get hit with a spring sinus infuction
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Shame it wasn't Facebook that paused them
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Musk sues Hyundai in 3... 2... 1...
    +1
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Fucking lame. Thread viewed 1000 times and only one reply that doesnt even answer what I asked.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    You could say the same for a couple or so threads that used to be popular, I guess.
    I mean. All I ask was for people to see if ONE, SINGLE website is working properly in edge. 1000 people see it but cant be bothered at all
    Ready to just leave this place anyway. The amount of shit talking and bullying behavior that goes unchecked is crazy. No where else do I see this shit towards me and others. Not even on reddit have I been talked to like I have here by other members
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @RedColoredStars, I did read the last sentence in your post by the way. Maybe try changing the privacy settings in your browser to standard if that works.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @RedColoredStars, I did read the last sentence in your post by the way. Maybe try changing the...