Status
Not open for further replies.

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, the filesystem on the msd seems to be very screwed up, with varying permissions on every reinsert. I dunno but it works for what I need, which is holding legit games. But how can I transfer themehax to my msd?

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, the filesystem on the msd seems to be very screwed up, with varying permissions on every reinsert. I dunno but it works for what I need, which is holding legit games. But how can I transfer themehax to my msd?
Perhaps taking out and re-inserting, you can try mSD file management instead?

smb3master

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For some reason it just crashes my browser before the exploit launches.
I'm running 9.5.0-22U, and when I click the little slider thing, my touch screen turns yellow, then grey, and then crashes.

I've tried clearing my cookies and cache, and initializing save data, all to no avail.

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm running 9.5.0-22U, and when I click the little slider thing, my touch screen turns yellow, then grey, and then crashes.

I've tried clearing my cookies and cache, and initializing save data, all to no avail.
It seems to matter that you touch the sides of the slider. Try the left first, then the right.

Tapri

Forum Lurker
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Sometimes it takes a couple of tries. What you described frequently happens to me and after a bit it'll work properly. Yellow even said that it could take a couple of tries before it launches properly.

smb3master

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do I need to initialize save data on every try, or just keep trying until it launches?
I know that Tubehax was quite finicky and sometimes took 6 or 7 tries before it launched.

ihaveahax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do I need to initialize save data on every try, or just keep trying until it launches?
I know that Tubehax was quite finicky and sometimes took 6 or 7 tries before it launched.
It is a WebKit exploit, so it might take a few tries to get working properly. Remember that you can't use it directly after scanning the QR code.

CKlidify

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm on o3DS 9.9 and when I try sliderhax is crashes the app and says "An error has occurred. Please save your data in any software currently in use, and then restart the system." every time out of the 24 times I tried it...

teampleb

BAH! DED! X_X
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm on o3DS 9.9 and when I try sliderhax is crashes the app and says "An error has occurred. Please save your data in any software currently in use, and then restart the system." every time out of the 24 times I tried it...
Did you clear the data, zoom all the way in, and/or click the left or right edge of the slider?

CKlidify

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Did you clear the data, zoom all the way in, and/or click the left or right edge of the slider?
I've only been trying right side (because that's what I saw in a video) and I've cleared the data. I just tried left and it didn't work either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95eUhuR8_ps