Status
Not open for further replies.

Xxxon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Forget this lame HB launcher, Yellows8 solved ARM 11, which means CFW, Gateway, and RX tools can be supported. Smea just lies to us. I am working on a new exploit, and I got the 3ds to freeze, yet I just need to figure out what code I need to add to run while froze. I want to get CFW and Gateway back working.

Reactions: Margen67

teampleb

BAH! DED! X_X
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Forget this lame HB launcher, Yellows8 solved ARM 11, which means CFW, Gateway, and RX tools can be supported. Smea just lies to us. I am working on a new exploit, and I got the 3ds to freeze, yet I just need to figure out what code I need to add to run while froze. I want to get CFW and Gateway back working.
This is ARM11 userland. You need kernel for any of that.

Reactions: Margen67

Jwiz33

Banned
Trophies
in the illuminati headquar—I have said too much!
Website
iwillcleanyourbasement.webstarts.com
XP
Country
United States
I laughed out loud while reading this.
"I MADE DA EXPLOIT BY FREEZIN DA 3DS"

teampleb

BAH! DED! X_X
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whatever. The title is a very vulnerable one. Smileboom Petit 3D. Smilebasic.com
The program leaks pyhon code, plus I will release a video soon
You might have found an exploitable game then, but that doesn't mean you can run CFW. You still need kernel access.

Xxxon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You might have found an exploitable game then, but that doesn't mean you can run CFW. You still need kernel access.
Even so, thats where Yellows8's browserhax comes in. It is only a matter of time before gateway team takes note of it, then they will port emunand on system boot.

teampleb

BAH! DED! X_X
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even so, thats where Yellows8's browserhax comes in. It is only a matter of time before gateway team takes note of it, then they will port emunand on system boot.
That would only work on pre-9.3 firmwares. The kernel exploit we know of is patched in 9.3 and up.

Xxxon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well this is how it works...Smealum made his Ninjahax with restrictions, that DON'T allow you to do what you should originally. So even if you have a ARM 11 sploit, Ninjahax doesnt recognize it at all, like a unrooted android doesnt have system access but should. Furthermore most hackers don't release a piracy sploit for fear of execution. Check out Brahma, and bootstrap.

teampleb

BAH! DED! X_X
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well this is how it works...Smealum made his Ninjahax with restrictions, that DON'T allow you to do what you should originally. So even if you have a ARM 11 sploit, Ninjahax doesnt recognize it at all, like a unrooted android doesnt have system access but should. Furthermore most hackers don't release a piracy sploit for fear of execution. Check out Brahma, and bootstrap.
Ninjhax never had any of those permissions. It's a userland exploit. It can only do what games can do.

fmkid

Just another GBATemp's random guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Ninjhax never had any of those permissions. It's a userland exploit. It can only do what games can do.
And, in addition, Brahma only helps to gain access to the well known kernel exploits on FW9.2 or below, nothing more!

Reactions: teampleb

Xxxon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And, in addition, Brahma only helps to gain access to the well known kernel exploits on FW9.2 or below, nothing more!
Well, I found another exploit, through decrypted ext data. Surpisingly Nintendo didnt plug any exploits yet

teampleb

BAH! DED! X_X
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think Nintendo can't keep up with the hacking scene now with the exploits
I just said they plugged multiple exploits...
Holy shi..p!... You are just a f**king troll, isn't it?
Seems like it.
I mean on 10.1, Tubehax, browserhax, browserkithax, homemenuhax, iornfall, cubic ninja were not plugged yet.
Yes they were. They were updated to work again.

Reactions: fmkid

Whitmon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I am on 8.1.0-19, browser version 1.7567. I cannot get browserhax to run. Is it my firmware or what? I am on a O3DS XL and after I enable wifi and go back into the Browser, I click the slider in the top left corner of the bottom screen. The bottom screen then turns yellow, followed by green. The top screen does nothing until I hit the home button, which then it turns white. After that I get nothing. It is just frozen there. I also have the latest boot.3dsx. Do I need a different version of that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    Uhh, It's 🌯 Saturday dude. :) js
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nope that for tomorrow, cinco de mayo, today is bbq chicken on the grill.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Juan's new years I forgot
    +2
    :hrth::toot::grog::grog::grog::bow: HAPPY BIRTHDAY to me :bow::grog::grog::toot::hrth:
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    One day away from Juan's birthday
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Only if you send him feet
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Happy birthday!
    +1
    Thank You :D
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    heh I got a guy who created an account just yesterday asking me where to find mig switch roms
  • realtimesave @ realtimesave:
    too much FBI watching this website to answer that kind of question lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Has the mig switch found loopholes without requiring game keys?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @AncientBoi, happy birthday
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Lonely here
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Anybody?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I want my money back... Drug test? No drugs to test but they want me to pee in a cup! Lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Better call Pedro you're up in smoke
    +2
  • C @ Clayton44333:
    hey any1 know if there is a new version of the ps4 homebrew store ?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Finally there are people here
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    We're figments of your imagination
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, prove it
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, prove it