Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I am almost done making notes on my geography test, [completely different from 60 page notes] and then after that, i am going to work on my art]

oh and btw, i have never had coffee before... any other substitutes?

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Splych said:
I am almost done making notes on my geography test, [completely different from 60 page notes] and then after that, i am going to work on my art]

oh and btw, i have never had coffee before... any other substitutes?

Tea if you want something hot, Pepsi Max if you want something cold (double the caffeine content of Coca Cola iirc, of course you could just drink an energy drink and get triple but Pepsi is so much better).

Or you could just try coffee for that first time ever.

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Do you guys have energy drinks over there in Canada?
unsure.gif

Because They are very good subsitutes for coffee, better taste imo same result..
V and Mother are good energy drink brands, go out to a 24/7 convenience store and they should have some energy drinks

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
zeromac said:
Do you guys have energy drinks over there in Canada?
unsure.gif

Because They are very good subsitutes for coffee, better taste imo same result..
V and Mother are good energy drink brands, go out to a 24/7 convenience store and they should have some energy drinks
Yeah we do, just not as many.
lecture.gif

Try out the 5 Hour energy bottle. It's that tiny red can in the front of the store. It's not bad, and it doesn't make you have to go pee so frequently. (It may make you get a red face although - one of the ingredients does that...the last time I drank it, I swear I looked drunk.)

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Well....

I had finished:
- Studying for Geography
- Painting my Art Project

Now, those 60 pages of notes, the teacher let it pass. I will have to finish those today...

--

We got Energy Drinks. I've seen a few people drink Monster and I could always go to Starbucks and buy something there... Going to a convenience store at that time would've been dangerous don't you think?

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Splych said:
Well....

I had finished:
- Studying for Geography
- Painting my Art Project

Now, those 60 pages of notes, the teacher let it pass. I will have to finish those today...

--

We got Energy Drinks. I've seen a few people drink Monster and I could always go to Starbucks and buy something there... Going to a convenience store at that time would've been dangerous don't you think?

Not really; I often do plenty of midnight shopping whenever I get the munchies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: rule 63 went too far nowadays