pancake_wallet

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not that yet another intro post would do much for facilitation. ఠ_ఠ

Boring introductions are boring, so I'll just say this:
Pancakes are deliciousss (but probably not in your pocket)

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
So you're the one that makes awesome pictures for the contests?
happy.gif

vinnick

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
vinnick.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Canada
Y HALO THAR~ XD

Do you have a site with your other artwork? I would like to see them!
biggrin.gif
Also, what program do you use? Do you do everything digitally? ... and I think your style is very cool! XD Haha lots of questions~ XD

Acoustic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

---

I really loved your entries for the contest. You definitely have your own personal style.
smile.gif

Besides drawing and pancakes, do you have any other hobbies/interests?
What brought you to this site?
Tell us a little more about yourself (because everyone's always curious about the man behind the art)!

Anyways, GBAtemp is a great place. Aside from being one of the best source for the latest news on NDS and GBA, it is simply a great community for gamers (of any console). And in case you missed it, they even have a "Computer Graphics and Art" section, so I hope you'll start sharing more of your art soon. There really is something for everyone here! Even if you're like me and not a particularly heavy poster, this community has generated some interesting reads (I kid you not; if you want to kill time, just head over to the "Other Discussions").

pancake_wallet

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vinnick: Oh man, you do have a lot of questions, haha. I do have a website (or two, if you count DA), but I'm currently revamping it to weed out the crappy art that comprises a bulk of the images on the site, so I'm unwilling to share. (Sorry!)

I use Paint tool SAI (and once in a while, openCanvas) for sketching/coloring and Photoshop for touch-ups. I usually do everything digitally, save for sketches to get the hand flowing and ideas out on paper, but I definitely don't usually do traditional media in terms of finished, colored art. I'm sure no one wants to see any beautifully rendered crayon art, so. And inking by hand is fun! But time consuming. /lazy

(by the way, I rather like your handmade plush things on your DA! Looks like a lot of time and effort went into those, and they look mighty tasty om nom nom)

Acoustic: If you can't tell from my drawing style (or lack of haha ...D: ), I do have an interest in anime/manga, though I'm guilty of being behind in every series ever. Schoolwork isn't very sympathetic, unfortunately! Aaand I found GBATemp by researching flash carts, and found the site to be way too resourceful not to join
smile.gif

Thank you for the welcome and I hope my replies aren't always this boring, Jesus.

vinnick

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
vinnick.deviantart.com
XP
Country
Canada
Aww too bad! D: I want to stalk LOL! XD

Lol I use Sai too~ For my non-vector stuff. XD It's very friendly for mouse-users orz"... Ya, I agree that traditional art is time consuming. /is lazy too

Yay~ Glad you like them~ Nom nom nom
happy.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto