Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BAsuPqbCQAEsDpE.png:large

That's the image that appeared on XSEED's Twitter
What do you think guys? A tower, glass and rain drops?

Maybe Pandora's Tower??

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
"The princess is not in this castle, Go to the next"

EDIT: Or even better, LOLO! (NES game if anyone doesn't know)

PolloDiablo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh right, forgot that.
In case you have'nt played it, it not as good most of us thought.
I've finished the game.
Like you say, it not as good as I thought, manly because it gets repetitive after a while. The dynamic between battling/exploring the towers and the date sim aspect it's interesting and polished (you can tell that they put a lot of thought into it), but it falls flat due to how repetitive is. The boss battles are really fun, and the controls are good.
The story is also good, but it's poorly executed. Since the game only has 3 characters, they relied on memos/diaries to tell the background story (a la Resident Evil / Fatal Frame), which sucks.

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I've finished the game.
Like you say, it not as good as I thought, manly because it gets repetitive after a while. The dynamic between battling/exploring the towers and the date sim aspect it's interesting and polished (you can tell that they put a lot of thought into it), but it falls flat due to how repetitive is. The boss battles are really fun, and the controls are good.
The story is also good, but it's poorly executed. Since the game only has 3 characters, they relied on memos/diaries to tell the background story (a la Resident Evil / Fatal Frame), which sucks.
Yup, you explained it perfectly.
I agree 100%

PolloDiablo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already played the game, but I'm happy because this proves that fan movements could succeed.
XSEED is awesome for localizing all these non-appealing-to-macho-americans japanese games. With they and Atlus we are almost covered.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: It's Mayday fellas