1. MasterH@X

OP [email protected] Member
    Newcomer

France
    Hey, AMS 0.11.1 with CFW 10.0.0, XCDE ver. 1.0, when using the graphic mod with romfs and trying to enter the cheat section in the edizon overlay, it's crashing the console 1 second or 2 after being in that menu. I can see that the cheats are recognized, but it seems like the game does not like the combination of the two.

Is it a known issue and is there a fix ?

2. Duppex

Duppex Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United Kingdom
    Have you tried deleting your XCDE cheat files and then using the Cheat Auto Updater. Also, make sure your XCDE Game is updated

Last edited by Duppex, May 31, 2020
  3. darkchocolateonly

Newcomer

Singapore
    Hi, I'm new to using cheats and encountered crashing as well, although my conditions are not the same as op. I did not use any graphic mods, only downloaded the cheat file from the forum's download sections and put the .txt files under atmosphere/contents in the correct game title ID folder and a cheats sub folder. Ran the game and it was working until i tried to pull up the edizon overlay menu. My switch crashed and I had to reboot. Not sure if I'm doing something wrong here, also my cheats in edizon are always enabled by default until I turn it off, not sure if this is supposed to be working like that?

4. Haevens

Haevens Advanced Member
    Newcomer

France
    Remove #, : and space ] It'll work after.

5. darkchocolateonly

Newcomer

Singapore
    Hi, thanks for replying, please see this example of the cheats. I'm assuming this is already in the correct format it should be in. What else should i be removing or adding in to make it work?

Green Joy-Con D-Pad Shells for Nintendo Switch

6. Starhatred

Starhatred Member
    Newcomer

Vietnam
    Post your cheat on the left table in this link . If there is no red color on the table and the value ( number of characters, file size, cheat count) doesn't exceed the values give on the bottom right corner, that mean your cheat file will work. Hope it helps.

7. darkchocolateonly

Newcomer

Singapore
    hey thanks for the link. I managed to get some of the cheats working but not the exp one, not sure why although there's no error when i pasted it in your link. probably it's just not working anymore. thanks!

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Xenoblade, cheats, romfs