DemetriusBlack

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Barbados
Hello,

Is there a way to install PC mods on the Switch version of XCOM 2 by any chance because there's a lot of useful mods out there than enhance gameplay of this game.

Thanks for anyone who is willing to help out with this!

Reactions: Gobus

antjmon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As we wait, I'm curious if any of you guys can RAM cheat Xcom2? My system always panics and reboots when I try to access the ram with Edizon. This is my first play through with Xcom2 and I'm mildly interested in mods, but more interested in the ones that boost consumables like supplies or corpses etc.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

dec1337

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You can transfer saves from the PC version as long as the version matches, and mods should be possible if anyone knows the directory stucture of the game NSP - I failed trying to extract it to find out

m3anmug

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would love if anyone could figure out a way to fix the character pool not saving. I was hoping they would patch it by now but its looking like they aint gonna do shit.

XSnard

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As we wait, I'm curious if any of you guys can RAM cheat Xcom2? My system always panics and reboots when I try to access the ram with Edizon. This is my first play through with Xcom2 and I'm mildly interested in mods, but more interested in the ones that boost consumables like supplies or corpses etc.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

xcom 2 won't crash if you use the forked EdiZon , Edizon-SE

tomvita/EdiZon-SE/releases

I haven't done a cheat yet, but ram searching is avail on xcom 2. Maybe after we can build a cheat file for it

apparently i cannot post links...so google it i guess, sorry!

antjmon

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
xcom 2 won't crash if you use the forked EdiZon , Edizon-SE

tomvita/EdiZon-SE/releases

I haven't done a cheat yet, but ram searching is avail on xcom 2. Maybe after we can build a cheat file for it

apparently i cannot post links...so google it i guess, sorry!

Good find. I'll definitely look into that. Thank you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.