Ducky_The_Duck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
no one knows what youre trying to say

Clearing things up:

If i remove the sd card the console wants to reboot, and i wanted to know if it's possible to make the console not reboot

got answered that it isn't possible

Then asked if it's possible to make the console reboot again into sxos by itse;f ( no dongle, no trgrarcmsmash, no fuse-gelee)

DocAmes1980

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Clearing things up:

If i remove the sd card the console wants to reboot, and i wanted to know if it's possible to make the console not reboot

got answered that it isn't possible

Then asked if it's possible to make the console reboot again into sxos by itse;f ( no dongle, no trgrarcmsmash, no fuse-gelee)

Use the GUI version of TegraRcmSmash with the AutoRCM feature of SX OS. You can autoinject a payload so that all you have to do is connect the Switch via USB and SX OS will instantly boot. Hopefully an update of SX OS will allow the ejection of SD cards.

Ducky_The_Duck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Use the GUI version of TegraRcmSmash with the AutoRCM feature of SX OS. You can autoinject a payload so that all you have to do is connect the Switch via USB and SX OS will instantly boot. Hopefully an update of SX OS will allow the ejection of SD cards.
Thanks, i was already running AutoRCM and TegraRcmSmash non-gui with a small .bat script that i made, thanks for telling me that there's a gui version

Reactions: DocAmes1980

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I had the PS3 one too and The Eye of Judgement game lol was ass