Status
Not open for further replies.

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
I've Modded this tool to add keys 8.1.0 + 9.0.0 support + added the ability to save the game icon to png.

To save the game icon - click on the icon box once the game is loaded.

Modded for myself but thought I'd share with you guys, thanks to StudentBlake for posting the source on his github here:
-snip-

Just to clarify for the MODS - this program does not contain any keys - you can use your own keys or download via the program from the internet.

Screenshot.
zQQQhKo.jpg

Last edited by x65943, , Reason: program hardcoded to obtain keys - address moderator staff once this is fixed

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
First post updated, fixed an issue when saving file images with ':' in the name. Layout also adjusted.

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
First post updated, added a rename feature so you can rename your nsp/xci file with the game name + title id + version.

Just click on the checkbox to add title id or version to the game name when you click on the rename button.

Last edited by mrdude,

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
First post updated, added md5 check for downloaded keys.txt to prevent any issues. Added some tooltips and changed layout.

This will probably be my last update to this until the next ninty firmware (v10 or whatever) gets released and the keys need updated.

Last edited by mrdude,
Reactions: hippy dave

Type_O_Dev

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've Modded this tool to add keys 8.1.0 + 9.0.0 support + added the ability to save the game icon to png.

To save the game icon - click on the icon box once the game is loaded.

Modded for myself but thought I'd share with you guys, thanks to StudentBlake for posting the source on his github here:
Code:
https://github.com/StudentBlake/XCI-Explorer

[SPOILER="original post"]

Just to clarify for the MODS - this program does not contain any keys - you can use your own keys or download via the program from the internet.

Screenshot.
W4H0uMz.jpg
[/SPOILER]

Hey man, glad to see your progress.....

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
First post updated - added a keys.tab so you can easily check and modify your keys.txt file.

butfluffy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i decided to give your mod a go but whenever i try and load an nsp file i get is missing message.
do i need to do anything else other than just extract the archive and run it or should i copy the included dll file somewhere?

Last edited by butfluffy,

chronoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
Thanks for this mod but can't rename two file, when i rename the file, i must close the program and open the new file to renamed, can u fix the problem ?

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
Thanks for this mod but can't rename two file, when i rename the file, i must close the program and open the new file to renamed, can u fix the problem ?

I don't have any issues renaming files - maybe those files are in use on your system or they are write only?

Reactions: chronoss

chronoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
I don't have any issues renaming files - maybe those files are in use on your system or they are write only?
No, i can rename the file but when i open another, cant rename it. I must close the program and open it and the second file i need to rename...

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
No, i can rename the file but when i open another, cant rename it. I must close the program and open it and the second file i need to rename...
You don't need to close the program - just Load a new game and the rename button becomes enabled again. I did this on purpose because the loaded game once renamed needs to be loaded again (due to the name change), so when you click the rename button - it renames the game and disables the button until a new game is loaded.

Last edited by mrdude,

chronoss

Trophies
XP
Country
Congo, Republic of the
You don't need to close the program - just Load a new game and the rename button becomes enabled again. I did this on purpose because the loaded game once renamed needs to be loaded again (due to the name change), so when you click the rename button - it renames the game and disables the button until a new game is loaded.
I know the issue, i use the drag and drog and i cant rename two file without closing the program. When i load the file, i can. Thanks to you

mrdude

Developer
OP
Developer
Trophies
XP
First post updated, changed layout, added Youtube and Google search options (right click on the main window). Changed some stuff in the keys tab so you can copy/paste/edit keys easier (right click in the keys box).

Reactions: chronoss
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol