Xbox adds 74 new games to its FPS Boost lineup for Series X|S

asddsadadsads.png

In March, Xbox promised us more games would be getting the "FPS Boost" treatment, giving older games performance boosts when played on the Xbox Series X|S. They've delivered on that, as a whopping 74 new games have been added to the feature as of today. There's a whole host of various titles, most of which are available on Xbox Game Pass, and if you're playing on the Series X, there's a good few that have support for 120hz, such as Battlefield 1, DiRT 4, Halo: Spartan Assault, Titanfall 2, Metro: Last Light Redux, and more. Games that now run at 60fps on both the Series S and Series X include Yakuza 6, Skyrim: Special Edition, Life is Strange, Gears of War 4, Fallout 4, Dying Light, along with many other games. You can see the full list on the official Xbox Wire post revealing the news.

:arrow: Source

krueger96

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I just recently went back to gaming a little, i stopped playing awhile ago and i'm currently playing some stuff i missed with a ps3 and a wii u. I never cared about the Xbox that much, but i really like what they're doing with the series x. I think i might just get a used ps4 to play last gen's sony exclusives and just get a series x later

cisADMlN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can only praise Microsoft for providing this optimization for older games.

Shame on you Game Devs, I can forgive you for cutting 60fps to 30fps for performance, but MAKE 30fps the target!

30fps AND framerate dips on console is just pathetic and embarassing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: +1