Xbox 360 Guitar with Wii? xDDD

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by Erizo, Apr 3, 2009.

Apr 3, 2009

Xbox 360 Guitar with Wii? xDDD by Erizo at 4:01 AM (903 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Erizo
    OP

Newcomer Erizo Advanced Member

Mexico
    Hi =P

Well... This is a pretty long shot, but since a lot of things are possible with the wii, and i'm not a wii expert...

Is it possible to use the Xbox 360 guitar with the Wii? (Since the USB stuff).

I hope i don't receive flamming or stuff like that, since i don't know a lot of what's really possible with the wii, i just speculiate.

The thing is, i had an xbox 360 and bought guitar hero 3 with the guitar. Not a long time after, my copy of guitar hero 3 was scratched pretty much to an unplayable point. Not so long time after that, my xbox 360 died. lol, i just play frets on fire on the pc >.<

Thanks n_n

2. games2007

Member games2007 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    The Wii guitar has a slot for the wiimote to fit into, and it connects into the wiimote where the nunchuk would.

The 360 guitar won't work.

3. Erizo
    OP

Newcomer Erizo Advanced Member

Mexico
    Oh, how bad... thanks anyway [​IMG] Guess i'll need to start saving for a guitar on ebay ._.

4. googjew

Newcomer googjew Member

United States

That's not entirely true. The Rock Band Guitar operates via USB, with no wiimote. Still, there is no currently existing hack to allow 360 guitar functionality on the wii.