Trophies
Website
www.loswades.frih.net
XP
Country
United States
I wish my xbox had HDMI
frown.gif

Reading something on xbox scene, microsoft sound like their going to release some kind of adapter so you can use HDMI on the old xboxs. A 120gb harddrive is useless unless your downloading movies off xbox live. We still don't get the movies feature in the UK yet. So if the 120gb harddrive is released in europe and they arn't doing the movies it will be totally useless.
Yeah that rumor is dead. Confirmed that it's impossible for the older Xbox 360s so that's why Microsoft is releasing the Elite. But they are coming out with a new hard drive for older models.

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
If you get the right Western digital 2.5" 120gb harddrive your meant to be able to get it working on the xbox 360. All you need to use is a tool to prepare the drive. Works out a lot cheaper than buying an official 120gb harddrive.

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
this is just another way that microsoft makes money, make different version of each thing, like vista. although black is better

Yeah unlike Nintendo!
wink2.gif

GBA -> SP -> SP2 -> GBA Micro

DS -> DS Lite

Why are so many of you obsessed with HDMI? Do you even understand why you want it?
How many of you actually own a HDTV with 1080P resolution and how many of you own a HDTV that is large enough to take advantage of 1080P? I'm guessing hardley any of you.

I've got an old 360 and could care less about this newer model, I don't need 1080P as my 50" HD Plasma only does 1080i anyways, and we don't have the video marketplace in AUS so who cares about the 120GB HDD, I still have like 7GB space on my original HDD.

iza

gbatemp, the new crack
Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
i'm kinda with this guy.... hdmi is awesome... if my plasma did 1080p, and if had an hd drive. but i dont. i dont feel the need to drop another 200 for the hd-dvd drive yet. and as for the 120 gig drive. awesome. but i dont download the movies anyways, for some reason i still prefer dvds, and i cant even fill up my 30 gig zen with all the music i care about, so i definantly dont need that many tracks for my games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @The Real Jdbye, there wasnt even a conversation in place