Xbox 2 Doomed

NoSmokingBandit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dr.Killa said:
Jamstruth said:
I agree Chrisman for one reason: The colour brown. THERE ARE OTHER COLOURS YOU KNOW GAMES DEVELOPERS!

i dont get it

and chrisman, pretty damn on point
Look at most modern action games, specifically Gears of War. Gears is comprised of brown, gray, and darker brown.
Naughty Dog makes fun of them in Uncharted 2:
http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-12218-P...t-nextgen-games

Theres a lot of games that are essentially monochrome this generation. Its nice to throw in a game like Ratchet and Clank and see some actual color.

o0ICE0o

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The colors are to better reflect reality, but the point of video games is to remove the player from reality; so they are doing it wrong.
frown.gif

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chrisman01 said:
Very sad, and STILL mostly true to this day, except the Slim is cheaper now. Still waiting for an epic PS3 game other than Warhawks, then MAYBE I'll get one when I get out of college.
You must have ignored some of those epic titles like the two from the Uncharted series among others.

chrisman01

Trophies
Website
empireofsteel.thecomicseries.com
XP
Country
United States
Vampire Hunter D said:
chrisman01 said:
Very sad, and STILL mostly true to this day, except the Slim is cheaper now. Still waiting for an epic PS3 game other than Warhawks, then MAYBE I'll get one when I get out of college.
You must have ignored some of those epic titles like the two from the Uncharted series among others.

Actually, I just plain forgot!

So that makes Warhawks and the Uncharted series... vs. the gold mine of the pre-GameCube/Xbox/PSX era

SgtThom

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
chrisman01 said:
The Wii is in the lead, but most of the games absolutely SUCK. People are only buying the wii because of it's motion sensitivity, but other than that the Wii sucks. (I've been a Nintendo fanboy my whole life, so this hurts me deeply
cry.gif
)

The PS3, until very recently, was WAY too expensive. Because of that, it has even fewer good games than the Wii, even now.

The 360 has many good games, but it has so many issues (overheating, red ring of death, just plain not working, etc.) that it's worthless in my experiences.

So you know what? This entire console generation SUCKS! That's why I'm using my Wii as an emulator, to play games from the ages when they were GOOD!

SNES and Genesis FTW!

Nice Biased opinion you have

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah he's biased alright considering the PS3 has probably more unique them only titles from a wider range of genre than the 360 does. But, when you only own one system and can't afford or don't want to buy the other for whatever rational/irrational reasons you have fantasies help compensate for reality.

Danny Tanner

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
SgtThom said:
Nice Biased opinion you have

I wonder what an unbiased opinion looks like.
unsure.gif
unsure.gif
unsure.gif
unsure.gif

Oh yeah, by definition they don't exist.
wink.gif

Actually, I agree, this generation does kind of suck. I miss the days when I'd look forward to at least one game a month. It's a little better on the handhelds but not by much.

chrisman01

Trophies
Website
empireofsteel.thecomicseries.com
XP
Country
United States
Vampire Hunter D said:
Yeah he's biased alright considering the PS3 has probably more unique them only titles from a wider range of genre than the 360 does. But, when you only own one system and can't afford or don't want to buy the other for whatever rational/irrational reasons you have fantasies help compensate for reality.

I hate all the consoles and I'm biased? Oh yeah. Considering I grew up with the SNES and N64, I guess I am biased against the majority of mediocrity of this console generation!
wink.gif

rofl2.gif

(edited for wrong topic
blink.gif
)

nIxx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
As if every game was good back in the days ;P
In every console generation you will see that most games are not that good (always depending on what you like)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work