laugh.gif

Danny Tanner

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
LOL mostly @ the part about the 'paltry 5 million' units of the next Nintendo console sold. Never doubt the big N!... except when it comes to peripheral support >

Slyakin

See ya suckers
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Only 5 million units of what Nintendo will come up with next? Nintendo is the grand-daddy of all console-games (as in, the savior. Maybe the fireman?). Never doubt the big N. Never.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Joe88 said:
Giga_Gaia said:
You don't need to be an expert to see that the PS3 will beat the 360 in the end.
thats generally what will happen

Wii>PS3>360
The race between the 360 and PS3 will be so close that the average consumer won't notice. I bought a 360 because I'd rather enjoy these years now, than to wait for the PS3 to come out ahead, by when it won't really matter.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Linkiboy said:
Joe88 said:
Giga_Gaia said:
You don't need to be an expert to see that the PS3 will beat the 360 in the end.
thats generally what will happen

Wii>PS3>360
The race between the 360 and PS3 will be so close that the average consumer won't notice. I bought a 360 because I'd rather enjoy these years now, than to wait for the PS3 to come out ahead, by when it won't really matter.

The only reason the PS3 will probably end up beating the 360 is because they'll probably still be supporting the stupid thing like they have the PS2.
So far the 360's only problem really is the hardware issues. I highly doubt they'll screw that up again.

Though, how they are going to improve upon the 360 controller is beyond me. That thing is amazing. Maybe sony will clue in and make a less crappy controller too.

Cross-platform games are starting to become a lot more common as well. But IMO the 360 controller is better, interface is better, online community overall is better (though PSN and XBL are both pretty bad in terms of maturity). So i'll always lean towards the xbox. If NATAL actually works, it'll be an amazing addition as well to the system. (though i'm still incredibly skeptical of it)

chrisman01

Trophies
Website
empireofsteel.thecomicseries.com
XP
Country
United States
The Wii is in the lead, but most of the games absolutely SUCK. People are only buying the wii because of it's motion sensitivity, but other than that the Wii sucks. (I've been a Nintendo fanboy my whole life, so this hurts me deeply
cry.gif
)

The PS3, until very recently, was WAY too expensive. Because of that, it has even fewer good games than the Wii, even now.

The 360 has many good games, but it has so many issues (overheating, red ring of death, just plain not working, etc.) that it's worthless in my experiences.

So you know what? This entire console generation SUCKS! That's why I'm using my Wii as an emulator, to play games from the ages when they were GOOD!

SNES and Genesis FTW!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Traps