OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
hi i bought a xbox core for £25
smile.gif
because it was faulty it has one red light and gives e73 on screen and 1021 error using the sync and dvd drive buttons. it has the xclamp done to the cpu and gpu (ive also cleaned and applied new thermal compound to the chips) but still no luck anyone have some ideas on how to fix

ricky23i

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tomqman said:
smile.gif
because it was faulty it has one red light and gives e73 on screen and 1021 error using the sync and dvd drive buttons. it has the xclamp done to the cpu and gpu (ive also cleaned and applied new thermal compound to the chips) but still no luck anyone have some ideas on how to fix
Use some type of heat gun to resolder the connections on the 360 or just use the towel trick to take the e73 error out

tomqman

This Is Everyone's Fault But Mine.
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ricky23i said:
tomqman said:
smile.gif
Use some type of heat gun to resolder the connections on the 360 or just use the towel trick to take the e73 error out
dont have a heat gun so wrapped it in a 3 towels for 25mins, then left to cool down for 10-15mins but no luck any other ideas

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: I was gonna say that. lol +1