XBMC HELP PLEASE?

Bobble_Boo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've been trying to get my original Xbox working again. I installed EvoX and my dashboard is XBMC.
I read that after softmodding it then you can play Xbox games that have been burned onto a DVD-R, so I tried burning Conker: Live and Reloaded onto a DVD-R disc and put it in the console. But instead of auto-playing the disc like with all the movies and music CDs I've tried, it has a yellow play button in the bottom right of the screen. When I click it, it makes the confirmation noise but doesn't load anything. When I try open it from the XBMC file manager, it says 'path not found or invalid'. How do I get it to play burned games?

Bobble_Boo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've not got any Xbox games anymore. The console is a release one from years ago, and I've lost or sold all the games since. I've tried a few movies and they all work, so it does read stuff really well.

Bobble_Boo

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've not burned anything yet. Sorry for being such a noob by asking this but what would an ISO file look like? I'm finding a lot of .7z files and .rar files, but they dont seem to be what I'm looking for.

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
If you unpack it there is in most of the cases the ISO (it s splitted in numerous .rar/.7z files of better/quicker upload them) inside.Otherwise like i said above an File structured content for use to get Games on the XBox HDD over an FTP Program.You have to look for ISO not for HDD ready games.

Good Luck my friend :-)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Nope. Not into gaming.