www.dscartshop.com - Safe

magmus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
This is a trustworthy site for you UK buyers out there. I live in the UK and it came in mint condition, and i paid a very low price for it. They send you a picture of your parcel before it is shipped, and they give you an order number for the website and an order number for the shipping company.

Haggar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered an Acekard 2i from this merchant and it arrived. It's for a friend and it hasn't been tested yet so I don't know if it works but the anti-counterfeit code indicates it's genuine. They didn't send me a picture of the parcel as the OP described though.

Searinox

"Dances" with Dragons
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Didn't GBAtemp just earlier mention that this store is the sponsor of ...something, I think the homebrew bounty? With that in mind why on earth does the store still resort to spamming the one it sponsors? Sheesh...

RoMee

??
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Searinox said:
Didn't GBAtemp just earlier mention that this store is the sponsor of ...something, I think the homebrew bounty? With that in mind why on earth does the store still resort to spamming the one it sponsors? Sheesh...

they sponsored the tutorial competition

Sausage Head

Lord Sausage LXIX
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
the original poster probably never went back to look at the comments we made.

that makes it very likely it's a hired guy.
unsure.gif

rehevkor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Regardless of the original poster. I can vouch for this site, ordered an Acekard 2i and a Supercard DSTWO from these guys and they arrived safely and where genuine.

lightakejerry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rehevkor said:
Regardless of the original poster. I can vouch for this site, ordered an Acekard 2i and a Supercard DSTWO from these guys and they arrived safely and where genuine.
I found they were selling Acekard 3 according to the website you provided, as we know it's a fake card why you guys also purchased there,just because cheaper than others?

rehevkor

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
lightakejerry said:
rehevkor said:
I found they were selling Acekard 3 according to the website you provided, as we know it's a fake card why you guys also purchased there,just because cheaper than others?

Which website? The Acekard 2i I got from dscartshop.com seems legit, from the the code on the back and its operation. A good indication of it not being a fake if ever there was one. Not seeing Acekard 3 listed there myself.

Price wasn't really an issue, didn't really shop around. I got it from this website because a random Youtube video review of the Acekard 2i mentioned it as site to get legit cards. Not exactly a reliable source for information, but it turned out okay
tongue.gif

lightakejerry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Haggar said:
I ordered an Acekard 2i from this merchant and it arrived. It's for a friend and it hasn't been tested yet so I don't know if it works but the anti-counterfeit code indicates it's genuine. They didn't send me a picture of the parcel as the OP described though.
Pay attention to the word"Acekard 2i",You'll find the fake Acekard3 when you click in!

Nathanaël

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Nauru
What?

DSCartshop does not sell "Acekard 3". I orderes Acekard & DSTwo from them, they where all fine.

Actually Lightake sold the "Acekard 3". Lightake lied about a "Permanent Patch" for Acekard on Acekard Forums.

I don't know what you're doing here, but you should stay out of this, lightakejerry.

lightakejerry

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I am talking about cheapr4i.com not DSCartshop,you'll find out the words on the first page as I quote before. To be frank,I JUST warning GBATemp to remove the fake advertising.
Firstly,we sold the fake AK3 at the beginning because we believed that AK3 is separated form Acekard Team but we've remove all the information ASAP when we got the truth noticed form AK Team,you can check with them never mind.
Secondly,for the "permanent patch" this is what I got the information from acekard team not concoctived fact by myself I just said "if success" did you guys see that words?Where you guys get the latest news except I posted on the acekard forum?
Finally,I am not happy what you're talking about Nathanaël!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    NinStar @ NinStar: unless nintendo is going to start selling consoles at a loss that thing won't be cheap based on...